996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Do Eric and I have the worlds fastest stock-motor GT2's?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 08:22 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
But as far as stock motor anything (996 wise) goes... I think have every verified record but a Mile number, which I'm kicking myself that I didn't do.

I think that holds all the weight in the world with all those verified numbers!

Old 03-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I would say that you have the fastest stock block 996, Chris.

Nonetheless (actually because of that) I would love to run you in Mexico. I just got my Brockway and am getting a good boost gauge so I can be competitive.

Old 03-30-2010, 09:58 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
I would say you guys probably do. Of course I'm sure there someone with more power somewhere.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:05 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
There's always someone with a faster car.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:11 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
And his name is SW.....

Old 03-30-2010, 10:17 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by _Zac
And his name is SW.....

But he is such a nice guy.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
It's like you almost enjoy getting your *** kicked by him..

Old 03-30-2010, 10:50 PM
SW is a class act - plain & simple.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:15 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
I just got a call from a couple of friends I have not seen since I lived in New York (7 years ago).

Apparently the street racing video on youtube is getting lots of hits.

Interestingly, they had also heard of Jamie..."that is the guy that flew across country to race that Steel City Supra guy" they both noted.

I then asked "well surely then, since you guys are getting viral exposure to meaningless documented roll on races, then surely you have heard about the really important achievements of people like Kevin/KPG and his 215 at the Texas Mile.?"

They both said no, never heard of the guy....whats the Texas Mile?

It seems then, that in the real world where most people live, a documented street race does carry some weight
Sean, I do not know where to start. I am not even sure if you are serious about this post or if it is, like you, a joke. I assume since you took the time to go back and edit several of your posts you must be serious. I find myself questioning the wisdom of even entering into internet banter with someone who clearly measures their own self worth by the number of hits on a Youtube video. I have stooped lower than this in respose to posts in the past but I feel the high road is called for in this case and I must refrain from this childish tit for tat with you. Good night Sean

BUT, as a public service anouncement for the greater 6Speed community I am posting the prime time program schedule for the Sean's World Broadcast Network....

5PM: Geography with Jitsu. Episode Synopsis: Watch Sean teach all the young boys and girls about revisionist geography. His first lesson teaches the young kids that the Goliad Industrial Airpark is NOT, after all, in TX but a suburb of Caracas, Venezuela and that is why he cant make the long journey....

6PM The O' Jitsu Factor. Episode Synopsis: watch Sean in a no holds barred, bare knuckle, winner take all interview with himself. Topics covered: I am that good, I am that fast, I am that cool.... Note: this is a Sean's World Broadcasting Network Exclusive

7PM The O'Jitsu Factor, Part Deux. Episode synopsis: when one hour of Sean on Sean isnt enough this show is for you. He is faster, He is better, He is cooler....

8PM Sean's Six Degrees of Separation: Episode Synopsis: watch Sean, in six easy moves, convince himself he has the fastest car in the World. 1st degree... Sean has a car. Second Degree, Sean raced Eric. Third Degree, Eric went to the TX mile. Fourth Degree, Eric parked next to undeground racing. Fifth Degree, UGR went 250mph. Sixth Degree, therefore Sean is faster than the UGR Lambos

9PM The Late Show With Sean. Episode Synopsis: Special Guest Jamie Carter, aka OhioGT2, sits on the couch with the Doctor. He surprises everyone by bringing his own Top Ten Reasons For Letting Jitsu Win the Street Race

10... Sean beat him to the last pair of androgynous Timberland racing gloves.
9... Sean finally got a boost gauge in a turbocharged car
8...Sean went on the second honk, from the Corolla two lanes over.
7...I stayed up late watching O'Jitsu Factor reruns
6...I was laughing so hard when I found out Sean named his car Amber
5... Eric wanted you overconfident for his race
4... Sean actually had race gas in his tank
3...The 6 camera crew in the car slowed me down
2... Powell turned the boost controller in Seans car up to 2.5 bar while he was signing autographs

And the number one reason I let Sean win the street race............. Paulie's Check Cleared The Bank!!!!

That's All Folks!

Old 03-31-2010, 12:09 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by KPG
Sean, I do not know where to start. I am not even sure if you are serious about this post or if it is, like you, a joke. I assume since you took the time to go back and edit several of your posts you must be serious. I find myself questioning the wisdom of even entering into internet banter with someone who clearly measures their own self worth by the number of hits on a Youtube video. I have stooped lower than this in respose to posts in the past but I feel the high road is called for in this case and I must refrain from this childish tit for tat with you. Good night Sean

BUT, as a public service anouncement for the greater 6Speed community I am posting the prime time program schedule for the Sean's World Broadcast Network....

5PM: Geography with Jitsu. Episode Synopsis: Watch Sean teach all the young boys and girls about revisionist geography. His first lesson teaches the young kids that the Goliad Industrial Airpark is NOT, after all, in TX but a suburb of Caracas, Venezuela and that is why he cant make the long journey....

6PM The O' Jitsu Factor. Episode Synopsis: watch Sean in a no holds barred, bare knuckle, winner take all interview with himself. Topics covered: I am that good, I am that fast, I am that cool.... Note: this is a Sean's World Broadcasting Network Exclusive

7PM The O'Jitsu Factor, Part Deux. Episode synopsis: when one hour of Sean on Sean isnt enough this show is for you. He is faster, He is better, He is cooler....

8PM Sean's Six Degrees of Separation: Episode Synopsis: watch Sean, in six easy moves, convince himself he has the fastest car in the World. 1st degree... Sean has a car. Second Degree, Sean raced Eric. Third Degree, Eric went to the TX mile. Fourth Degree, Eric parked next to undeground racing. Fifth Degree, UGR went 250mph. Sixth Degree, therefore Sean is faster than the UGR Lambos

9PM The Late Show With Sean. Episode Synopsis: Special Guest Jamie Carter, aka OhioGT2, sits on the couch with the Doctor. He surprises everyone by bringing his own Top Ten Reasons For Letting Jitsu Win the Street Race

2... Powell turned the boost controller in Seans car up to 2.5 bar while he was signing autographs

And the number one reason I let Sean win the street race............. Paulie's Check Cleared The Bank!!!!

That's All Folks!
wow, that took a lot of effort, I'm waiting patiently for a witty jitsu response.

Old 03-31-2010, 12:39 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Nope mine is, all driver baby jk

Old 03-31-2010, 01:00 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
That is down right
Originally Posted by KPG

That's All Folks!

Old 03-31-2010, 01:37 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG

That's All Folks!
OMFG pure comedy

Old 03-31-2010, 05:05 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Damn Kevin are you sure you are not a PHD like Sean? THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIET.

You my dear sir have outdone Sean.Well done.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:15 AM
dfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud ofdfwerdoc has much to be proud of
that's crazy retarded funny kevin ..... i think we're anticipating a doozy of a comeback

Last edited by dfwerdoc; 03-31-2010 at 07:03 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Do Eric and I have the worlds fastest stock-motor GT2's?