996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Looking for a pic of a silver 996TT with Black Hood (matte or shiny)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 04:12 PM
godxilla is infamous around these parts
Looking for a pic of a silver 996TT with Black Hood (matte or shiny)

Hi - I am thinking of wrapping my silver 996TT's hood matte black. Does anyone have a pic of one they can share.

I would much appreciate it!

Old 04-01-2010, 05:13 PM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
no offense but i think it looks pretty crap when done to honda civis, i really dont think its gonna look too good on a porsche

just my .02, its your car and if thats what you want then go for it, personally i would wrap it so if you dont like it you can reverse it pretty easily

Old 04-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by buzzm
no offense but i think it looks pretty crap when done to honda civis, i really dont think its gonna look too good on a porsche

just my .02, its your car and if thats what you want then go for it, personally i would wrap it so if you dont like it you can reverse it pretty easily
That is why i would like to see some pics of others cars before doing it myself.

Old 04-01-2010, 06:16 PM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by godxilla
That is why i would like to see some pics of others cars before doing it myself.
i cant remember ever seeing a picture of a porsche with a black hood, maybe someone has done it but i dont think anyone on here or rennlist has, maybe someone could photoshop it for you

Old 04-01-2010, 08:18 PM
jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !
My son was funny about this. When it started taking off as a fad, he would say "Look at that guys carbon primer hood.....!"

Old 04-02-2010, 10:34 AM
a pic of a silver car with a carbon fiber hood would also be great...

thanks

Old 04-02-2010, 10:54 AM
a pic of a silver car with a carbon fiber hood would also be great...

thanks
....waiting for someone to post pic of silver car with carbon fiber hood painted silver

Old 04-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
The car in my avatar looks cool to me. I think it depends on a lot. Is it just the hood and the rest of the car plain? Is there accents to the car that makes the hood fit in? I think the esthetics of the car as a whole is important and needs to be considered.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Hogapalooza
The car in my avatar looks cool to me. I think it depends on a lot. Is it just the hood and the rest of the car plain? Is there accents to the car that makes the hood fit in? I think the esthetics of the car as a whole is important and needs to be considered.

do you work for wal-mart?

Old 04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
do you work for wal-mart?
No, I work for a transportation company down the road... I live about 2 1/2 miles from the Wally World Corp HQs though.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Not a 996 Turbo, but here ya go...

Old 04-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by Tom@Rennsport-1
Not a 996 Turbo, but here ya go...

nice... thanks...

Old 04-02-2010, 02:24 PM
Szpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud of
Not silver but black hoods.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
not a turbo but the color is right:

Old 04-02-2010, 03:25 PM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
No offense to those who have done this mod, but that is not a good look.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for a pic of a silver 996TT with Black Hood (matte or shiny)