996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Is anyone running K24/18Gs WITHOUT exhaust?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 08:49 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ThePunisher
I was thinking to use the "racechrono" software based on a good 5Htz Gps receiver to get some numbers !
How can you compare its precision to the V-box ?

I don't know, never heard of it. The Pbox is the most (if not the only) accepted measuring device here on the 6. I am going to buy one here soon too.

Old 04-09-2010, 03:01 PM
emadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond repute
Great Punisher!!! Finally a 18g car in Italy....Where did you get the turbos?And who did the tune?

I know you are enjoying the car...wow....I need some video of you blowing out the doors of some GT3 on track!!Ahah!!

Old 04-09-2010, 05:14 PM
ThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by emadelta86
Great Punisher!!! Finally a 18g car in Italy....Where did you get the turbos?And who did the tune?

I know you are enjoying the car...wow....I need some video of you blowing out the doors of some GT3 on track!!Ahah!!
Ahahahh ... don't know if it's the first 18G car in Italy, but probably yes !
I got the turbos from a great guy of the forum ... his name is Chris, don't know if you know who i'm talking about ... great service, professionality and many other positive things ... he has taken care of everything and i couldn't be more satisfied !
At the moment the tune is my old tune (the one i was using with the K24) but the car looks to run very strong (even if still conservative), i'm just worrying not to run lean and my afr watches in that direction !
I know that with 1.2-1.3 bar of boost i should be near the limit of my stock injectors and i don't want to go further until i will have them upgraded !
But this should be enough to blow out the doors of the GT3 and maybe the drivers too !!!

Old 04-09-2010, 05:24 PM
emadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond repute
Great, I'm so happy for you...I can't imagine the fun you're having now....PLEASE videotape some action!!

Oh, and I HAVE TO see the first italian 18g car in person, soon!

Old 04-09-2010, 05:27 PM
his name is Chris
Powell?

Old 04-09-2010, 05:32 PM
ThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by emadelta86
Great, I'm so happy for you...I can't imagine the fun you're having now....PLEASE videotape some action!!

Oh, and I HAVE TO see the first italian 18g car in person, soon!
No, nooo ... i'm not having fun !!
As i told you in mp i would like to go to the Mugello's track but there's an interesting meeting in Imola too the 04/25 !
Hope to find the time to go ... i will inform you !

Old 04-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Yes, lets keep in touch..

Enjoy the monster in the meantime!

Congrats again!

PS: for the OP, sorry for the OT.

Last edited by emadelta86; 04-09-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Porsche By Ken
Just to clarify....what is being described here IS the PBK exhaust solution.
I will work with any of you that are looking for a 'try before you buy' situation to help in making your decision. Just PM or email me to iron out the details of it.
That sounds like a great deal. Good idea and I hope you get a lot of takers.