996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Just waxed! 56k run away!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 05:20 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ModernImage
Beautiful P-car!!! Awsome pictures!!! Which mountain location did you take the pictures?
I actually took it on the top of Twin Oaks blvd in San Marcos/San Elijo Hills. We should all do a quick dinner meet some night.

Originally Posted by anikzad
I think for your next project, you need to help me put in some nice seats.
Great Job and see you at the next meet.

-Arman
Arman! Hey buddy how have you been? Haven't seen you in quite a while. Its funny I saw an ad for 3D TV's and thought about you. We should do a local dinner meet soon.

Sure I will help you install the seats. I did mine one night with my girlfriend. Its actually not too hard actually.

Old 04-22-2010, 05:29 PM
harkerdude is infamous around these partsharkerdude is infamous around these parts
very nice! where is that? fantastic view.

oh nvm, you already answered that. I love your car!

Last edited by harkerdude; 04-22-2010 at 05:30 PM. Reason: asked answered question
Old 04-22-2010, 05:36 PM
qvt408 is infamous around these parts
wow!!!! so shinny

Old 04-22-2010, 06:08 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ssmugen
Found some pics I recently snapped after a good waxing!

I added GT2 (NR) front bumper & GT2 Wing (Misha), SPG Recaro seats, OEM Rollcage.

I'm thinking what else to add on... Carbon vent? Side Mirrors? Roof? haha comments welcome!

- David

NOW ADD A GOOD DRIVER N YOU ARE DONE MY FRIEND

Old 04-22-2010, 06:15 PM
ETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant futureETW 360 has a brilliant future
Wow this is definitely one of my favorite turbos. Very nice job modding and detailing

Old 04-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Steve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really niceSteve01tt is just really nice
Don't know that I'd do a whole lot more. I'd say you've pretty much arrived. Looks great.

Last edited by Steve01tt; 04-23-2010 at 12:57 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:48 PM
v10nut has a spectacular aura aboutv10nut has a spectacular aura aboutv10nut has a spectacular aura about
Hey David there you are! Nice shots! When are you going to be back in town? We need to get together for a cruise and photo shoot. Are you going to carlsbad cars and coffee this Saturday? I have a couple of guys that want to do a little cruise after. There should be a Viper, Mustang and maybe a GTR. We need to get a bigger crew together and make a fun run to Palomar mountain one of these days. Doesn't anyone around here like to drive their cars? Are you going to hit that Sonic thursdays anytime soon?

Old 04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Mad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant future
cup mirrors?

Old 04-22-2010, 10:53 PM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
NOW ADD A GOOD DRIVER N YOU ARE DONE MY FRIEND
HAHA well I know your not offering or we might be in the same position!

Originally Posted by Steve01tt
Don't know that I'd do a whole more. I'd say you've pretty much arrived. Looks great.
Thanks but you know "it" never ends

Originally Posted by v10nut
Hey David there you are! Nice shots! When are you going to be back in town? We need to get together for a cruise and photo shoot. Are you going to carlsbad cars and coffee this Saturday? I have a couple of guys that want to do a little cruise after. There should be a Viper, Mustang and maybe a GTR. We need to get a bigger crew together and make a fun run to Palomar mountain one of these days. Doesn't anyone around here like to drive their cars? Are you going to hit that Sonic thursdays anytime soon?
If I remembered earlier i'd probably have passed by. I'm actually heading to LA tomorrow night but I think there is actually a Porsche parts meet somewhere in Diego this Sat. You guys could probably do the meet in the morning at carlsbad then head over to the parts meet? dunno what time the parts meet is at though.

Originally Posted by Mad Ness
cup mirrors?
What do cup mirrors look like? are they the really small ones? if so I think i'd rather go with some CF mirrors, CF air vent and the CF strip for the wing I see on some GMG cars... hmm...

Old 04-22-2010, 11:10 PM
Mad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ssmugen
What do cup mirrors look like? are they the really small ones? if so I think i'd rather go with some CF mirrors, CF air vent and the CF strip for the wing I see on some GMG cars... hmm...
there's several versions, but more or less like this. No motor function though.

Or RUF mirrors which are motorized.

Old 04-23-2010, 07:01 AM
earlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud ofearlierapex has much to be proud of
absolutely stunning! and SoCal makes for an awesome backdrop (except for the beijing-smog).

Old 04-23-2010, 07:39 AM
JG GT500 is infamous around these parts
Cool

Fantastic!

Old 04-23-2010, 07:46 AM
Skullbussa is infamous around these parts
Fantastic looking car, beautiful wheels.

Old 04-23-2010, 09:44 AM
AlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud ofAlexN has much to be proud of
just perfect!
How do you like the seats BTW?
can you take them all the way back? do they sit higher than the original seats?

Old 04-23-2010, 09:57 AM
FI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond reputeFI_FTW has a reputation beyond repute
Nice ride! Love the wheels too; I bought a pair as well but with the gold centers. Only downside with them is that they are heavy; oh well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just waxed! 56k run away!