996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Horsepower list

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 02:04 PM
fastcarpops is infamous around these parts
Hey. My numbers and bolt on mods very similar to Powell's. Have 850hp using Boost Logic and tuning concepts. Daily driver too. Nice. Bought Justin's car and lovin it.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:39 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robertp
Sounds fun and is always friendly. I have a few spots local that we can get up to 140MPH safely but it will have to occur before 6am. PM me you contact info, car and list of mods. I can set up a few other equally modded cars to also be present.
i'll pm u my infos tonite great videos btw

Old 05-03-2010, 09:56 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Buddy my car is tuned by GIAC

Old 05-04-2010, 07:22 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ari
Buddy my car is tuned by GIAC
Updated thanks!

Old 05-04-2010, 08:48 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
How in the hell did I miss this thread.

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Eric Carvers GT2 made 732 at 1.55 bars. If he gets bigger injectors he can make another 50 hp.

I am currently putting a Brockway and a better boost guage in my car so that I can run 1.65 bars. If I run straight pipes I hope to make 800.

Both cars are on stock internals and tuned by Protomotive.
I guestimate that at 1.1 bars I am making 580.
If I can make 50 more rwhp by swapping injectors I'll order them tomorrow.

Really - I guesstimate - thats what you have. - Really

It was straight pipes that got the SlossFather over 150 mph in the 1/4.

Originally Posted by TXGold
How do you guestimate that it's 580 at 1.1 bar. You dynoed 599 at Supra nationals. Sean, just cause you raced someone with 732 HP once doesn't mean you have 800 HP because of your new Vornado intake system. BTW, the video shows Eric pulling on you the second race before he missed third gear. I've been wanting to say that for awhile, sorry, but it's true. Look at the video again, he is no doubt pulling on you before he grabs third and missed. To be honest with you, I'm surprised you haven't done better, considering your mods and the amount of time you've invested in your car. I hate to say it but you may want to get a leak down or do something to check the rods because after your 5.7X 60-130 when you heard the pinging, the car hasn't performed like I would think a GT30 car should.
We talked about this. Yes I had pulled him on the second run and I missed third. I agreed to the race with no seat time in a new car and lost that race - end of story. As far as his 60-130. He ran a freak 5.79 but couldn't break 5.9 on an epic day at Lone Star where everyone was running personal best.

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
First welcome back Buddy G.

Now what Ryan states is true. Sean has no idea how much HP he is making,it is a total guess,he has no idea how much boost his car is doing on any of his runs,he likes to say 1.2 but reality is probably 1.5-1.65, he does not have a last high boost reading on his EBC.
Sean uses the if you say it 3 times on a open forum then it must be true,we know this is not accurate.I think Sean tends to believe that his car add's horsepower just buy sitting next to another vehicle with more HP then his car must make more HP.Fact is Sean's car has dynoed 599 at the TX2k10,this # is low but that is the only # we have to go by.Fact is Sean ran a 5.79 one time and has never duplicated it since. Fact when he ran Eric(AtomicZ)it looked like Eric was pulling on him till Eric missed 2-3shift.

With all that said ,Sean's car is fast but nowhere 780-800hp fast ,a good guesstimate (Sean's favorite way of judging HP)is 700-720hp.

I will run Sean's car & if what he states is true he will leave my ~600hp car in the dust.
How can you run a car like this and not know your boost level. Sounds like a recipe for a blown engine to me.

Ryan, Paulie, I have not been interested in dynoes because I have been actually going head to head w/ other cars as opposed to bench racing (ran my friends new PDK he was fairly close on pump, I crushed him w/ a little race gas) and I have also been trying to set something up w/ a very fast GTR in Arizona which is now looking like it won't happen; https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-vs-996-a.html

I have been trying to run you for ages Walnut if you are really interested in seeing how fast she is.

But tell you what, since both you and Ryan are apparently Dyno Queens, I will have her dynoed after she leaves Akrams. I will bet each of you $200 that she does well over 750.rwhp.
750 at what boost level - several of us can turn our boost high enough to hit that number. Just not sure how safe it would be.

Jamie is going to trailer his new GTR down, you can bet on that.

Paulie, yes, 800 is an exagerration. However with the new 3 inch exhaust I am getting (trading my Europipe plus cash for a custom full 3 inch EP) and Todd/Akram's assurance that I can safely run 1.6, 1.7 bars, I will make over 750 even on a stingy dyno.

I can't believe I am being sucked into a dyno debate, bench racing is bad enough, bench dyno racing is completely weak so I think I am done with this thread.

If Jamie says he will trailer down - you can bet your house on it.

Not interested in bench racing but you guesstimate your car will do X.

Sean - I consider you a friend and have often defended you to others. But you continue to spout off senseless dribble. Get a dyno sheet if you are going to throw out numbers and for gods sake figure out your boost levels. (Unless of course you know what you are running and don't want to let the cat out of the bag thay you are already running 1.65 bar).

Old 05-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
6x60lb injectors making 900whp? You would have to run 100 psi base fuel pressure and 100% duty cycle...

You can add fastcarpops at 7XX rwhp on Pump gas and Meth Stock engine Boost Logic/Tuning Concepts

PS You guys need to quit playing around and get some big turbos

Old 05-05-2010, 07:35 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
'02 GT2 - 732 rwhp - TX Mile - 206.2 mph /10.82 @ 143.13 mph / 60-130 5.55 secs / 0-186 21.2 secs stock internals

Do you have a dyno and who is your tuner? I will add you to the list, thanks!

Old 05-05-2010, 07:42 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
'02 GT2 - 732 rwhp - TX Mile - 206.2 mph /10.82 @ 143.13 mph / 60-130 5.55 secs / 0-186 21.2 secs stock internals

Do you have a dyno and who is your tuner? I will add you to the list, thanks!
Dyno was done and verified at Texas 2K10 ........ Car built and tuned by Protomotive.

Old 05-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by bmoores
Dyno was done and verified at Texas 2K10 ........ Car built and tuned by Protomotive.
Thanks!

Old 05-05-2010, 07:53 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
As the "SlossFather" said - Todd Knighton at Protomotive built the car and tuned it back in 2006 or 07. Dyno was done at Hennessy's shop during TX2k10 - so there was at least 100 witnesses (I may or may not have a print out). The timeslips have been submitted for the 1/4 and the mile on Divexxtremes thread along with the pbox data for the 60-130.

My power and performance numbers have always been public. I have even been upfront and honest about my boost levels.

Old 05-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
As the "SlossFather" said - Todd Knighton at Protomotive built the car and tuned it back in 2006 or 07. Dyno was done at Hennessy's shop during TX2k10 - so there was at least 100 witnesses (I may or may not have a print out). The timeslips have been submitted for the 1/4 and the mile on Divexxtremes thread along with the pbox data for the 60-130.

My power and performance numbers have always been public. I have even been upfront and honest about my boost levels.
I added you to the list!

Old 05-05-2010, 08:47 AM
Buddy -

Sorry for the confusion but, AtomicZ and Eric Carver are one and the same. So you can scratch one of them off you list on the front page.

Eric aka AtomicZ

Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Buddy -

Sorry for the confusion but, AtomicZ and Eric Carver are one and the same. So you can scratch one of them off you list on the front page.

Eric aka AtomicZ
Gotcha I thought it was odd that they both had the exact same rwhp at 732!

Old 05-06-2010, 07:01 AM
All the modded turbos on here and this is it? Where are you horsepower kings!

Old 05-06-2010, 10:18 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Ok here you go

-The king has 7 awhp more than Sloss...

-KPG has 6 awhp more than I....I have more torque...

-topgun has 150 awhp less than Sloss... & 157 less than the king..

either way the Slossfather cant touch me......Made men come from Brooklyn...

Last edited by topgun; 05-06-2010 at 10:34 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Horsepower list