996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 03:35 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Hi Mr.White we have a few days noy earing from you.Do you have any

news,i hope good.

Rolando

Old 05-25-2010, 03:39 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
I am also very interested in this situation. Please keep us updated MrW. Hopefully there is some light showing at the end of the tunnel for you at this point.

Justin

Old 05-25-2010, 03:40 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
So time is coming when these little d**kless buttheads might start trying to move stuff. Luckily, we're a pretty active community and I believe most here aren't taking very lightly on lowlife trying to make business out of stealing our stuff.

So keep an eye open now for parts from a 2002 996TT. Anything that seems shady, pls ask where it came from. Story doesn't hold up? Let me know asap and I'll check it and relay to police.

These little goofballs who took my car aren't moving s**t from this car and I'm incredibly grateful for all your support keeping the defenseline tight.

Progress seems to be happening but police are keeping very tight now on info, it only tells me they're on to something and can't risk even talking details with me know.

Keep keeping eyes open and make sure these p**s-ants keep sitting on the car or parts as long as possible! Thanks a lot!

Old 05-25-2010, 10:09 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mad Ness
in some countries, 1st time offenders are punished by loosing limb(s). In my opinion, this method is probably more effective than the threat of jail. The system is just too lenient in developed "advanced" civilizations. But at least in america, citizens have the right to bear arms.

I feel for you mr. white... I think the chances of tracing the theif is higher than tracing the car. Has it been determined how your car was started? Unless P cars with the capsule chip are regularly stolen, this is one area that doesn't smell quite right.
Definitely agreed at this point.

It's clearly some type of "inside" job and all I know at this point are some strong indicies to 1 certain place, and involvement of another not directly related guy who has a lot of direct experience with these type of cars.

The car can very likely be history in terms of chopped up or so but until proven...

Trying to follow the car via CHP camera footage at this point, did you know they have hundreds of cameras?

Old 05-26-2010, 06:25 AM
RickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MrWhite
Definitely agreed at this point.

It's clearly some type of "inside" job and all I know at this point are some strong indicies to 1 certain place, and involvement of another not directly related guy who has a lot of direct experience with these type of cars.

The car can very likely be history in terms of chopped up or so but until proven...

Trying to follow the car via CHP camera footage at this point, did you know they have hundreds of cameras?
Keep the pressure on! The Thief may even be reading this board! He may have no choose but to abandon the thought of a sale (in whole or in part(s)!) My heart goes out to you for your loss... almost like grieving for the loss of a family member! GL.

Last edited by RickEager; 05-26-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:32 PM
Thanks a lot. It is very likely that someone who knows about this car talked to someone who had the means to go for it.

So please still keep in mind when you shop for parts.. I've been tipped off regarding a couple of white vinyl wrapped cars as well as repainted cars but they weren't mine.

It seems very efficient with the boards though, nothing really seems to go unseen.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:42 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
If I hear about anything I will drop you a PM. I hope the local authorities actually will do something besides give out speeding tickets.
Good luck
R

Old 06-02-2010, 10:40 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
I had a motorcycle stolen years ago and my stomach sank to the floor, I can only imagine how you're feeling. I really hope you get her back. Good luck, I am also in SoCal, so I'll keep my eye out as well.

Old 06-03-2010, 06:41 PM
sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !sparkhill Is a GOD !
Bump for an update.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Car not found yet.
Parts that could be mine, are being followed-up on continously.

Thx for supportive words.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Right it off and get a new car

Old 06-05-2010, 11:25 AM
gregporsche is infamous around these parts
I just came from the Homestead, Florida Race Track where there's a PCA driving event going on and I sniffed around and asked if anyone had any used parts for sale, etc. Nothing. I hope they catch those guys.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:46 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrWhite
Car not found yet.
Parts that could be mine, are being followed-up on continously.

Thx for supportive words.

I feel bad to see that you don't get any advance in your lost.I only can see how you love your car.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Hey all, it seems the swine who stole my car may have started to part out, either just the mods or also rest of the car. More than likely if they started stripping the car will be totally stripped so look also for interior etc.

Some parts have turned up that fit what I had all too well.

Keep eyes open!

GMG cage
KW coilovers w blue swift springs
Rotec seats, alcantara/leather with silver stichting
Schroth belts
Eibach Racing swaybars
Custom exhaust (Afterhours with small cans and race cats)
GT2 intercoolers (have sharipe text on them saying a 996 part number)
GT2 wheels w or w/out Hankook rubber.

A whole car with fishy story, or OE parts with fishy story.
Black interior with silver accents/center console.
Bose subwoofer. PCM1 headunit.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
you have pm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!