996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
It would be awesome if the Pcar community on here would be able to help catch these mo fo

Old 01-18-2011, 12:14 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
Just thinking out loud after reading the last few pages and getting caught up. I guess there is a good chance the car is in Russia or Singapore as someone mentioned.

Interestingly though, it appears as if you are acting way, way more proactively than the vast majority of people who have their cars stolen. Going down that road for a minute, and assuming the car is not on a boat somewhere.....it makes me wonder if the knuckleheads just know there is just too much heat to do anything with the car and they are just hanging low until that heat cools down.

Staying on the heated road, and once again assuming something someone else mentioned, that the ******bags may very well be reading these pages, I wonder if it would be worth a shot to have you post here and the other enthusiast boards....something to the effect of:

TO THE DUDE WHO IS AT BEST A LOAD HIS MOM SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED....TIME FOR A DEAL. IF THE CAR APPEARS OUT OF THE BLUE IN THE WAL MART PARKING LOT ON XYZ ROAD ANYTIME BETWEEN RIGHT NOW AND SUNDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, I WILL CALL THE COPS MONDAY MORNING AND TELL THEM TO DROP THE INVESTIGATION.

Probably only good for wasting a few minutes of your time typing, but heck....you never know.....maybe orth a shot.

I am keeping the lookout in the Carolinas for you brother. Hope yopu find it soon!

Old 01-18-2011, 12:30 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porka
you have pm
thx!!!

Old 01-18-2011, 12:37 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by $manager
Just thinking out loud after reading the last few pages and getting caught up. I guess there is a good chance the car is in Russia or Singapore as someone mentioned.

Interestingly though, it appears as if you are acting way, way more proactively than the vast majority of people who have their cars stolen. Going down that road for a minute, and assuming the car is not on a boat somewhere.....it makes me wonder if the knuckleheads just know there is just too much heat to do anything with the car and they are just hanging low until that heat cools down.

Staying on the heated road, and once again assuming something someone else mentioned, that the ******bags may very well be reading these pages, I wonder if it would be worth a shot to have you post here and the other enthusiast boards....something to the effect of:

TO THE DUDE WHO IS AT BEST A LOAD HIS MOM SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED....TIME FOR A DEAL. IF THE CAR APPEARS OUT OF THE BLUE IN THE WAL MART PARKING LOT ON XYZ ROAD ANYTIME BETWEEN RIGHT NOW AND SUNDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT, I WILL CALL THE COPS MONDAY MORNING AND TELL THEM TO DROP THE INVESTIGATION.

Probably only good for wasting a few minutes of your time typing, but heck....you never know.....maybe orth a shot.

I am keeping the lookout in the Carolinas for you brother. Hope yopu find it soon!
This car wasn't/isn't just a car that could be replaced by insurance, I guess that's why it matters to me.

And your idea is good b/c I really don't care about the guys b/c I'm 100% convinced the cops are capable to eventually catch them, for this or something else.

I just want MY car and MY tuning stuff back. That's my stuff. I worked my a** of to make the money to buy those things, then worked just as much to install and tune it in, and they stole it mid-season when I had a class winning car, which was getting faster.

We have a strong community and if we get this stuff located or sales suppressed, it's a strong message outwards for crooks to stay away from modded Porsches since parts are too risky to move.