996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:43 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Is it possible you had someone working in your home, that knew you had a turbo, and they stole your spare key?

Yup, bolt cutters to the steering wheel to defeat the club.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I am so sorry to hear of the awful news MrWhite. You know that we'll all be on the lookout for you and hope at the very least that your insurance company comes through for you full force. What a despicable world we live in!

Old 05-03-2010, 02:09 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Keeping up with this thread, hoping for the best. I can't imagine what this must feel like. I'm going out and sit in my car and enjoy it for a little while.

Lost a very good friend today and it makes me think about all of the things we take for granted while dwelling on whatever ISN'T going well. Be thankful for what/who you have and make sure to show appreciation because it/they can always be gone in an instant.

End soapbox/

Old 05-03-2010, 02:16 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Keeping up with this thread, hoping for the best. I can't imagine what this must feel like. I'm going out and sit in my car and enjoy it for a little while.

Lost a very good friend today and it makes me think about all of the things we take for granted while dwelling on whatever ISN'T going well. Be thankful for what/who you have and make sure to show appreciation because it/they can always be gone in an instant.

End soapbox/
Having the same feelings... A friend of mine lost his only son (22yrs old) this weekend to a bike accident. While I have no kids, I think this is something you never really recover from. Life is precious and can be taken from us in seconds.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:15 PM
emadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond reputeemadelta86 has a reputation beyond repute
Although it's not probable that the car will be shipped here, I'll keep my eyes on the market because there are nearly zero white 996TT/GT2 here (maybe less than 5).

Stay peaceful my friend.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:27 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
I have all keys I received from the dealer... (very large BMW dealership)

Old 05-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
wow that's a nightmare...someone scoped out your house. Same thing happened to me when they stole my 99 e36 m3 right out of my driveway in am daylight. Anything can be stolen if they want it they'll get it.Good luck hope you get it back. think about who complemented the car lately or asked where you drive around or live, think back of anything that is abnormal to daily routines and any cars that you seen more often then necessary. I am going to assume they came with a tow truck, 4 dollies and a jack and car is gone in matter or minutes.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:09 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
MrWhite, sorry to hear. Hope you get it back or proper compensation. It is a prized possession, but only a possession after all. Stay positive.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:42 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
it is the pitts !!!! gonna start being real very aware of where and how safe my car is. my old thoughts were if this does not affect me in 5years i'm not gonna let it affect me now. that aways seemed work till i ran outa 5 years,am now thinking 3 years. hope something good comes of this

Old 05-03-2010, 04:49 PM
qvt408 is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear. It pisses me off to hear things like this happen. We dont work our asses off so someone can just take our things. Its bull****. I hope they catch whoever stole it. I will Be Keeping my eyes open.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:50 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Compensation should be ok (knock on wood), but I want the car back and put the f---ers behind bars.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by qvt408
Sorry to hear. It pisses me off to hear things like this happen. We dont work our asses off so someone can just take our things. Its bull****. I hope they catch whoever stole it. I will Be Keeping my eyes open.
+1 exactly how i feel. Swine shall have what swine deserves.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:51 PM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
White. Recenrtly did you put your car in any shops or car cleaners those you are not familiar? I do not want you to throw the blame out there. But it might be possible if a bad guy works there and copies your key. May be worth to contact them and ask if they have earlier cases happened there.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:04 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy

End soapbox/
+1 heavychevy

Old 05-03-2010, 05:04 PM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
Mr. White - very sorry to hear this and I feel bad for you. I wonder if they targeted your car thinking it was a GT2? It's times like this that I really hate people...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!