996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Yup, bolt cutters to the steering wheel to defeat the club.

Or Freon to freeze the lock and then hit it as hard as you can with a hammer and there you have it.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:22 PM
g8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to behold
So sorry to hear

I'll definitely keep my eyes open for any suspicious parts as you've described.

Weird thing is I had a dream Sunday night that MY turbo was stolen by Al Pacino...I think I gotta cut back on the Ambien

Old 05-03-2010, 05:36 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
Very sorry to hear the bad news MrWhite, hope it gets resolved quickly.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by aroonkl
White. Recenrtly did you put your car in any shops or car cleaners those you are not familiar? I do not want you to throw the blame out there. But it might be possible if a bad guy works there and copies your key. May be worth to contact them and ask if they have earlier cases happened there.
Had it at a couple of places, but no one I would imagine doing stuff like this. But who knows, maybe where you least expect it... If they hadn't knocked the window, it would have limited the number of shops who had the car (selling dealer BMW and 3.5 shops + Porsche dealer - but all except the first and last I believe had it in their interest that I race and win to promote their business)

I never left the car for valet and I prefer to clean it myself, never happy with the results from a car wash, the time I did use it for car wash, like over 9 months ago, it was within sight still.

Whoever might have had a key must have had the ability to code the fob and car together with a PIWIS tool.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
Sorry to hear the bad news.

Sounds like the thieves had a buyer already lined up. Hard to sell a car a unique as yours.

Fingers crossed you get it back quickly.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
most of the time they tow it... no need of keys....

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 05-03-2010, 05:44 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Racin Jason
Sorry to hear the bad news.

Sounds like the thieves had a buyer already lined up. Hard to sell a car a unique as yours.

Fingers crossed you get it back quickly.
I hope they did and that he was a drug lord who had ordered a clean white GT2 and got a silver, salvaged, wrapped TT.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by MARKSKI@911tuning
most of the time they tow it... no need of keys....
That's what I think too.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrWhite
I hope they did and that he was a drug lord who had ordered a clean white GT2 and got a silver, salvaged, wrapped TT.

That'll teach em.... Well not really...

Old 05-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by ttboost
That'll teach em.... Well not really...
They'll learn when they are six feet under - and still alive.

Old 05-03-2010, 06:52 PM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
It cost me $450.00 to install and $200.00 per year and I got a "Boomerang" system in my car. There is 5 or 6 little transponder glued in a safe place inside the car and it is talking continuously to the key holder( I got two). Which is a little plastic box. As soon the car go away from this key holder that trigger a GPS or Cellular wave signal to Boomerang central and they call you right away. It happen to me about four times because one of the battery in the key holder is weak. They know immediately were is the car and relay the call to a mobile unit and eventually contact the police. This system is efficient and to insure my car in Quebec I had to have it.... Situation like yours MrWhite make me feel the $200.00 per year is money well spend.... Really sorry about your bad luck....

Old 05-03-2010, 06:55 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrWhite
That's what I think too.
when my m3 was stolen they rollbacked mine... i had an alarm and the works on it also....

Will your insurance cover the aftermarket parts on it ? how do you have it setup?

Old 05-03-2010, 07:11 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
sorry i missed ur thread, WHAT HAPPEN? CARL CALL ME

Old 05-03-2010, 07:12 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
So sorry to hear about this. I've posted the info up on the 6speed facebook fan page as well.

Old 05-03-2010, 07:43 PM
AllBus is infamous around these parts
it probably already at the docks to be shipped overseas!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!