996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 11:55 PM
gregporsche is infamous around these parts
I will keep an eye out in Miami. Lots of stolen Porsches around here along with our high crime rate.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:47 AM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Thx, keep looking car not found yet. Some LAPD has taken personal interest and are putting additional effort into it.

Video is processed right now. If they were on the street outside, and they would unless they flew in and and exited out through the staircases out on the roof... they will be on this video. We'll see what that gives in terms of ID.

I'm getting emails from ppl all over seeing very similar parts or similarish cars for sale and it's great to see how ppl are so helpful. So far no parts from my car though.

Anything posted after May 2nd is of high interest.

Pls keep it coming and thanks sooo much for the effort. Reward for anyone who manages to help locate the car is obvious, goes without saying!

It's a matter of time until something shows up for sale somewhere.

Last edited by MrWhite; 05-05-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
I cannot stop thinking about this horrible situation for you MrWhite. I really hope that these folks responsible get apprehended and receive the maximum sentence possible for the crime! People who steal cars are truly the scum of the earth.

Old 05-05-2010, 07:44 PM
rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !rvhpno80 Is a GOD !
sucks!!!!! good luck

Old 05-05-2010, 09:46 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Man that truly sucks, I'm in Northern Cal and will keep an eye out for you. I'll watch Craigslist and the Auto part dismantlers on Sunrise!!

Old 05-06-2010, 01:09 AM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Update for everyone.

My car was observed DRIVEN out from the garage around 3.30am Monday morning. It was driven out with the lights off.

Pls still keep eyes open for parts, or the car, as the police are gathering more information.

Last edited by MrWhite; 05-06-2010 at 08:21 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:34 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
So much for our security system!!!

Old 05-06-2010, 02:07 AM
RaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud ofRaphaelP has much to be proud of
This kind of crap actually pisses me off. I feel for you, I really do. I wish you all the best of luck in getting your prized 996 back.

Old 05-06-2010, 02:15 AM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
Very very sorry to hear; IMO, a thief with the know how to steal a vehicle of this caliber is pro and the car may be out of the US already, or getting ready to be moved out of the country. Do you have insurance on the mods? Best of luck in the resolution of this terrible situation.....

Old 05-06-2010, 08:12 AM
RickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know what you guys are thinking... but this THEIF is a SERIOUS THREAT to ANY & EVERY EXOTIC CAR around! This THEIF needs to be TAKEN off the streets... ASAP!!!

Old 05-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by boxstergirlie01
so sorry to hear about this. I've posted the info up on the 6speed facebook fan page as well.
thanks!

Old 05-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
A thief like this probably has access to key codes and some contact, direct or indirect with a porsche dealership.

I wish you all the luck in your search. I will keep my eye out as well in NorCal.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore
I cannot stop thinking about this horrible situation for you MrWhite. I really hope that these folks responsible get apprehended and receive the maximum sentence possible for the crime! People who steal cars are truly the scum of the earth.
If the ppl who did it are ever found, anyone public is free to submit their plea for the highest possible sentence, in writing and possible even at the trial.

Thanks for the support, it is horrible in a way I can't even wrap my head around myself.

Old 05-06-2010, 10:46 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrWhite
If the ppl who did it are ever found, anyone public is free to submit their plea for the highest possible sentence, in writing and possible even at the trial.

Thanks for the support, it is horrible in a way I can't even wrap my head around myself.
I am so scare to live the nightmare you are living.In my town they do that every single day and nobody knows anything,police,investigators,etc.

But i don't think a car like yours may end up here,but you never know.It'll be easy to get to know if your car is riding here.I would be very happy to let you know ASP.

I wish you again the best of luck.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:16 PM
AceRothstein415 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MrWhite

I think if this guy is ever caught, it's safe to say he'll have related priors and will get max sentence.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My car has been stolen!!!! Pls help!!!