996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Europipe 76mm

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 05:25 AM
FLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Poor Suman.....this was before his car got held up at IA......

Old 05-25-2010, 05:33 AM
FLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the roughFLpaindoc is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ard
You do realize that as far as PCNA is concerned a different exhaust is a "cpo buster"... (although you can swap the stock one back ii, should disaster strike)

For what I hear dealers can do whatever they want when it comes to honoring CPO's. My dealer seems to be ok with exhaust but not ok with flashed computers. Other dealers even sell the flashes. I was told by a vendor that if I buy the flash from them their local dealer (in south Florida) would still honor my CPO. I think I'll wait a few month for the flash and what ever comes after that...

Old 05-25-2010, 08:55 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FLpaindoc
Here is the story:https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ns-thread.html

I will add that Stephen always did right by me, but the recession was a killer.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:10 AM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by FLpaindoc
For what I hear dealers can do whatever they want when it comes to honoring CPO's. My dealer seems to be ok with exhaust but not ok with flashed computers. Other dealers even sell the flashes. I was told by a vendor that if I buy the flash from them their local dealer (in south Florida) would still honor my CPO. I think I'll wait a few month for the flash and what ever comes after that...
Yeah, well, get that in writing. (I did say "PCNA"....) The dealer can choose to overlook it, but recognize that if PCNA decides to investigate you can be sure the dealer cover their butt.

Just saying so people know.

A

Old 05-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by ard
Yeah, well, get that in writing. (I did say "PCNA"....) The dealer can choose to overlook it, but recognize that if PCNA decides to investigate you can be sure the dealer cover their butt.

Just saying so people know.

A

I thank you for the advice. I will probably wait untill the CPO is done.

Last edited by FLpaindoc; 05-25-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:07 PM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Stef,

Was this a custom exhaust? I had the loud w/ cat deletes and love, love loved the sound of it, although it was the restriction point on my car (I am making mid 700 rwhp).

I finally, grudgingly sold it and went w/ a full 3 inch throughout system.

Would this particular exhaust have better flow than the EP loud that I sold?
FLpaindoc / Suman's ex-custom exhaust will be somewhat louder than a regular ST2L that's for sure.
Suman would do some testing but eventually he didn't. I can't compare this custom one with your system because yours had no cats.

I'm not into cat less exhausts because it's illegal and also because I don't want to stir the green party politicians . Besides that I do love the birds and the bees , no kidding.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 2muchtime
very helpful, Thanks a ton.
My pleasure !