996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tial Gt28 tiptronic car beat a CBR1100 RR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 02:13 AM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
. Oh no not bike versus car debate again...

Old 05-17-2010, 02:16 AM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
The new BMW sports bike has 203bhp out of the box. If not at 650rwhp+ no chance at all.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:28 AM
And yes with bikes it all lies with a rider. I am not talking crap, I drive/ride/race both. I have 530bhp crank car and latest 2009 1K honda I've road raced on the motorway pulled big time from 70mph upwards. By the time I begun catching him up @170mph he was in a far distance (500 yards if not more) that's how much he made on me. Bikes start losing puff at over 130mph. But you need serious power to kill. I as have already stated on this forum; from the hole we have no chance, tuned or not, even 600cc will dust us. From 60mph you need super tune to kill, from 100mph the effect of us going backwards versus bike diminishes, super tuned car pulls away, over 150mph we all kill them they run out of puff. However the new BMW super sports 1K has 203bhp out of the box, traction control, abs, anti-hop clutch and quick shifter. This is point and shoot device. I don’t believe it will be beaten even with a super tune, so watch out for that one.

Attached Images  
Old 05-17-2010, 02:34 AM
No need to wait... as I said no chance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATV4Ltbk5Qc

Old 05-17-2010, 04:55 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Terminator
No need to wait... as I said no chance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATV4Ltbk5Qc
I don't understand german but that is not a normal bike !

Old 05-17-2010, 07:14 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 007-911
Trust me, I was surprised as well. He is a good rider and he street races often. He was not afraid to push his bike to 160mph and I know if we had more road he would have pushed it even higher. Honestly, I dont care if I am a head by one car length or behind one. The simple fact that this car can keep up with a liter bike is just insane. This is the same car, same setup, that I have driven in a foot of snow or strong rain storm. I have 80K miles on the car and I drive the hell out of it daily and it just keeps on going. Tell me what other car has so much utility, is as easy to maintain, and has this type of performance? Just down right impressive! I just love this car.

Yes these cars are incredible. A supercar that is reliable, can be modded like crazy and to me is still awesome to drive since 2002!

Old 05-17-2010, 07:15 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Joe - I understand that there are different levels of riders out there. My point is that no matter how good the rider is, he still can't defy the huge effects that wind-resistance and a overall lack of HP has on a bike's acceleration at high speeds.

I've race probably a dozen or so bikes and none of them have been nearly as fast as I expected them to be. The fastest one was the modded 'busa in that vid I posted a while back, and it was ridden by a guy that claimed to have taken it 9.1 @ 155 at the strip. To me, that sounds like a fairly skillful rider (at least in a straight-line), but I honestly don't know for sure.

Of course, the other guys all thought they were good riders as well. A few of them were pulling some nice, showy wheelies that made them look to me like they knew what they were doing.

I guess I just a need a liter bike to finally beat me in a roll-on race and then maybe I'll start giving them more credit than I do. I promise!
Can you post that video against the Busa, I would love to see that!

Old 05-17-2010, 07:16 AM
My GT700 has beaten several liter bikes, but I have never raced a Busa and I am sure it would eat me alive. That bike is incredible!

Old 05-17-2010, 07:41 AM
DERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of lightDERBOOST is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=Terminator;2842888]No need to wait... as I said no chance!

I have a modded K1200s and have ridden the s1000r, its a monster..my next purchase..lol

Old 05-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
Can you post that video against the Busa, I would love to see that!
Here's the link. I was only at mid-boost (app. 750 rwhp?) and had a passenger.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/prot...ull_128781.htm

I was told that the 'Busa went 9.1 @ 155. He also told me that he had never lost to any car before. He was pretty shocked.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 05-17-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:45 AM
007-911 has much to be proud of007-911 has much to be proud of007-911 has much to be proud of007-911 has much to be proud of007-911 has much to be proud of007-911 has much to be proud of007-911 has much to be proud of007-911 has much to be proud of007-911 has much to be proud of
Just to get things straight. I am not the OP. He was there to witness what happened after 4 runs and decided to share with you guys. I am not claiming to be able to kill all liter bikes, as we all know there is always something faster right around the corner. However, This particular bike lost, 2007 Honda CBR1000RR. My reason for posting is simply to share my feeling about this great platform.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:30 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
I'm not surprized at the outcome, Sean Beat a Bike ridiculusly not to long ago.

Old 05-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Here's the link. I was only at mid-boost (app. 750 rwhp?) and had a passenger.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/prot...ull_128781.htm

I was told that the 'Busa went 9.1 @ 155. He also told me that he had never lost to any car before. He was pretty shocked.
Thanks very impressive! Can't believe you sold that car!

Old 05-17-2010, 09:56 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by buddyg
Thanks very impressive! Can't believe you sold that car!

I missed it tremendously until I got my GT2.

A guy on the forum actually bought it, and it's still running like a champ.

Old 05-17-2010, 10:27 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Sean raced this bike:Name:  honda 70 2.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  3.5 KB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tial Gt28 tiptronic car beat a CBR1100 RR