996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got my BBi Exhaust!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Merlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of light
Got my BBi Exhaust!

Got my new exhaust build and installed today, and all I can say is WOW!!!
What a difference. The power was night an day and the sound is borderline GT3ish

I HIGHLY recommend picking one of these up, you will not be disappointed by no means!

Will post Dyno tomorrow.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:03 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
congrats, now we are waiting for some pics and a video!

Old 05-20-2010, 03:35 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
can't wait to see the dyno, did you port the headers prior the installing the BBI? I really wanted to pull the trigger on BBI, just couldn't here the sound in person, ended up with EP ST 2 for now, love the sound, but as I increase hp I could see a change to one of the 4; BBI, Marski's, Speed Tech's or custom built EP?? Congrads!

Old 05-20-2010, 07:29 AM
Merlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of lightMerlin is a glorious beacon of light
Headers were ported before when I did my K24/18's.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Here is my Dyno with new exhaust.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:49 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
amazing how much in the beginning and top end but yet @ 4000 almost the same? was the original graph with the BBI as well? or was the tune and BBI added at the same time?

Old 05-20-2010, 10:55 AM
Just the exhaust was swapped out. The tune was already done.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:25 PM
unterbergamotte has a spectacular aura aboutunterbergamotte has a spectacular aura about
Please post a sound clip. Thanks.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:29 PM
PORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutPORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura aboutPORSCHEFREAK has a spectacular aura about
Nicely done!! Would love to hear it!

Old 05-20-2010, 08:35 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!
Anything that Betim sales is always top notch.
Robert

Old 05-20-2010, 08:46 PM
jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !jjbravo Is a GOD !
Drone?

Old 05-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Went outside to do sound clip, and realized I can't do that by myself must be tired

Will try to do it tomorrow for you guys.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Merlin
Went outside to do sound clip, and realized I can't do that by myself must be tired

Will try to do it tomorrow for you guys.
Out of beer?

Old 05-20-2010, 08:52 PM
No Drone!

Old 05-20-2010, 08:53 PM
I switched from Beer to Tequila

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got my BBi Exhaust!