996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

USP Motorsports :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 05:53 PM
f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !f1crazydriver Is a GOD !
USP Motorsports :)

Rarely do we give credit some of the vendors here for standing behind their customers. I bought a set of Eibach swaybars from USP Motorsports. Eibach was terrible at getting back to me. I waited about 3 weeks for someone to finally give me a call regarding some issues I was having with their sway bars. Chris at USP Motorsports called them and asked to get a hold of me more then once, and kept in touch with me and made sure he hadn't forgotten about me . The person whom I spoke to from Eibach was not the best and promised to send me some information via email regarding their swaybars which I have yet to receive. I was not happy with Eibachs product since day one and I asked Chris at USP Motorsports that I do not want to deal with Eibach if he would give me a refund and he could take the issue with them. He said yes, and I'm glad theirs still some companies out there that stand behind their customers. I'll definitely purchase from them again, when I need parts, and I strongly recommend them. They are nice fellows that seem to keep a low key on the forum.

Old 06-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the kind words, it sucks dealing with big companys I do it all day long. We will get you all taken care of.

Chris Green

Old 06-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Banned
porka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant futureporka has a brilliant future
moving onto some h&r's then? or gt3 sway bars?