996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Having some fun on our private road

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 01:40 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Having some fun on our private road

I just came across thses pictures of the boyz having some fun one morning on our private road.

Attached Images      
Old 06-22-2010, 01:42 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
More

Attached Images      
Old 06-22-2010, 01:44 AM
A few more

Attached Images      
Old 06-22-2010, 01:46 AM
And five more

Attached Images      
Old 06-22-2010, 01:47 AM
And a few more for you to enjoy

Attached Images      
Old 06-22-2010, 03:21 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
looks like somebody had a lot of fun, nice pics, nice cars, thanks!

Old 06-23-2010, 08:20 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Nice!

How much does it cost to make a road private?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:40 AM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Awesome cars, but between and interstate exit and the interstate seems like a goofy place to hang out before / after driving. Why not find a "private" grocery store parking lot if you are going to be stationary?

I also wonder why people feel the need to call U.S. roads foreign or private? The feds are not watching what you are doing on the highway system. And if they are, I feel I should confess.... Last week, I cut all the tags off my sofas and mattresses jumped in my porsche, traveled through all 48 continuous US states at 200 mph collecting drugs, guns, and prostitutes, put them on my private yacht and smuggled them into hawaii and Alaska- while fishing without a license the whole way there and back.

I would also like to know how your car measures up to that pretty white murci! Did you guys happen to run?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Mother is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NOLA911
Awesome cars, but between and interstate exit and the interstate seems like a goofy place to hang out before / after driving. Why not find a "private" grocery store parking lot if you are going to be stationary?

I also wonder why people feel the need to call U.S. roads foreign or private? The feds are not watching what you are doing on the highway system. And if they are, I feel I should confess.... Last week, I cut all the tags off my sofas and mattresses jumped in my porsche, traveled through all 48 continuous US states at 200 mph collecting drugs, guns, and prostitutes, put them on my private yacht and smuggled them into hawaii and Alaska- while fishing without a license the whole way there and back.

I would also like to know how your car measures up to that pretty white murci! Did you guys happen to run?
The good old days

Old 06-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Mad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant future
red 911s look really nice...

Old 06-23-2010, 02:06 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NOLA911

What, no homicides?

To the OP, thanks for sharing, cool group of cars. Out of curiosity what is the story for the early morning hour meet up, and seemingly strange location of the shots?

Justin

Old 06-23-2010, 04:34 PM
mpw32 is a jewel in the roughmpw32 is a jewel in the roughmpw32 is a jewel in the roughmpw32 is a jewel in the rough
Thats a nice group of cars to run with