996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 02:27 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
We are a Kimber family. I have 2x Covert and Eclipse (5" Target pistol), Lil Powell has the Kimber 9mm pistol and my dad has a Ultra-II or whatever it's called.
I've shot pretty much all the high-end (and low-end) handguns out there; Glock, Sig, H&K (MK23 SOCOM), Nighthawk, Ed Brown...and Kimber is still my favorite. I CC a Ultra CDP. Love it...

Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Launching those cars isn't to hard. When this body style M5 was new my buddies dad's car held the stock ET and 60ft record for a long time. He (my buddy _Zac (on here)) did it the SECOND time he had been to the track in the car... He did it on stock rims and tires...

Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CURI0
....blindly throw rocks though.
LMAO you are the one that said I rolled on the race. You weren't even there....that was just plain dumb of you to argue.

If you are such a rocketship, what is your best time now with the SC???

130 trap speed is good for tens.......in a car that can launch that is

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 07-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by prodigymb
LMAO you are the one that said I rolled on the race. You weren't even there....that was just plain dumb of you to argue.

If you are such a rocketship, what is your best time now with the SC???

130 trap speed is good for tens.......in a car that can launch that is
I went by what I was told by the people who were there, you rolled.

Yep, a 130 trap is good for tens, exactly. With a 1.6-1.7 60 foot I'll be there comfortably but you probably don't realize that DCT's generate tremendous heat and the stock cooling system (which BMW shared with the manual) just won't cut it.

If you actually want to learn what you are talking about, I would suggest you read the DCT build thread as tutoring you is going to take a while I see.

Funny how you say I am against drag racing when I am basically the biggest BMW drag racing advocate out there and even drive from SoCal up to Sacremento for drag events. Please learn what you talking about so it might actually make sense instead of trying to blindly insult me, thanks.

Last edited by CURI0; 07-01-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:32 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !

Yep, a 130 trap is good for tens, exactly. With a 1.6-1.7 60 foot I'll be there comfortable but you probably don't realize that DCT's generate tremendous heat and the stock cooling system (which BMW shared with the manual) just won't cut it.

If you actually want to learn what you are talking about, I would suggest you read the DCT build thread as tutoring you is going to take a while I see.

Then why would a "dragracer" build a car that he can't drag race without the 1001 excuse book?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Then why would a "dragracer" build a car that he can't drag race without the 1001 excuse book?
Who is making excuses and about what?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:34 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I have no interest in being classy or nice toward you or your friend.. Sorry.. On i side note OT I just started my collection springfield xd 9m springfield 1911 stag ar15 all magul stuff midwest rail(someone gave me) till I can get my daniels defense.. eotech522.. I leave for army hopefully oct/nov going to meps next week.. There putting me thru the ringer since i was a *** who dropped out of hs. Damn Ged. Gun topic is much better then this thread

Last edited by BattaM3; 07-01-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Old 07-01-2010, 02:39 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !

Yep, a 130 trap is good for tens, exactly. With a 1.6-1.7 60 foot I'll be there comfortably but you probably don't realize that DCT's generate tremendous heat and the stock cooling system (which BMW shared with the manual) just won't cut it.

Funny how you say I am against drag racing when I am basically the biggest BMW drag racing advocate out there and even drive from SoCal up to Sacremento for drag events. Please learn what you talking about so it might actually make sense instead of trying to blindly insult me, thanks.
Who is making excuses and about what?
Umm your post above mine, hence my question/response?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:40 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I thought we were talking about guns now lol

Old 07-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Banned
Umm your post above mine, hence my question/response?
I'm not making an excuse, I'm building the transmission to remedy the issue and go back out there and try for 10's. I tried before on the stock cooling system and it overheated so I'm building it and going to try again. What is wrong with that? With the SC, it overheats as there is more power than NA. As a matter of fact, no one else is building the transmission specifically to address issues on the strip so saying I'm against drag racing was simply wrong since drag racing was the primary motivation for taking apart a transmission no one has touched and getting the parts all custom made.

Last edited by CURI0; 07-01-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Well this thread hasn't gotten all the Houston posters in here yet to talk smack and take it totally offtopic... Give it sometime before it completely changes!

Old 07-01-2010, 02:43 PM
I'm not making an excuse, I'm building the transmission to remedy the issue and go back out there and try for 10's. I tried before on the stock cooling system and it overheated so I'm building it and going to try again. What is wrong with that? As a matter of fact, no one else is building the transmission specifically to address issues on the strip so saying I'm against drag racing was simply stupid since drag racing was the primary motivation for taking apart a transmission no one has touched and getting the parts all custom made.
Nothing. But you didn't say that, so it sounded like a stack of excuses....

Old 07-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by BattaM3
I thought we were talking about guns now lol
Nope...that would be here...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/gun-forum-141/

Old 07-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Banned
Nothing. But you didn't say that, so it sounded like a stack of excuses....
Well the thread isn't about my car but if you want the info, no problem, I'll provide it.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
my view with no interest either way. The guys on the other forum are cool enough, no different than us. I think this just got a little out of hand. Yes, they lost from a dig. no biggie. They agreed to it without any condition to going from a roll. oh well. In the race, you definitely pulled away and racing a 6 speed against an auto from a dig is tougher, so I think you would do even better from a roll. But if you don't wanna roll that is your prerogative.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...