996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 02:48 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CURI0
Well the thread isn't about my car but if you want the info, no problem, I'll provide it.

No offense, seriously, but I could give a crap. I don't even care about MY car right now...BUT, if you are so open, why hide your ET in your sig?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:50 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Porsche and BMW guys have big ego's, we are all very similar lol..

Just run the roll race and call it a day! Not a big deal!! If you don't want the roll race then you admit defeat in that race and thats that. He gave you a dig race now give him a roll! Only cool thing to do here. Dont be like the Audi guys..

Old 07-01-2010, 02:51 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
im going to look in the gun section.. more interesting.. As long as noone is talking about me anymore im done here.. Nice talking with most of you..

Old 07-01-2010, 02:52 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
No offense, seriously, but I could give a crap. I don't even care about MY car right now...BUT, if you are so open, why hide your ET in your sig?
Because it is a terrible ET and the ET is a work in progress, which is what I was trying to infer.

If you list the ET people who have no idea what they are talking about or what I am doing with the transmission will simply hate on it out of spite just like prodigy did here. So it is best to just not list it and not give haters the ammunition and simply list it once I achieve my goal. Listing the trap at least shows the power is there. Make sense?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:52 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BattaM3
im going to look in the gun section.. more interesting.. As long as noone is talking about me anymore im done here.. Nice talking with most of you..
You're welcome...nice meeting you...

Old 07-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by CURI0
Because it is a terrible ET and the ET is a work in progress, which is what I was trying to infer.

If you list the ET people who have no idea what they are talking about or what I am doing with the transmission will simply hate on it out of spite just like prodigy did here. So it is best to just not list it and not give haters the ammunition and simply list it once I achieve my goal. Listing the trap at least shows the power is there. Make sense?

No, doesn't make sense...to me. Who cares? Why would you even care if someone thinks your car sucks? So let them think your car really is a 12 second car, and go out and stomp them next time. I posted my ET and it sucks for what I got? Who cares...flame me...make fun of me...I'll just smile and keep eating my ribeye...

Old 07-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BattaM3
I have no interest in being classy or nice toward you or your friend.. Sorry..
In that case neither do I. Take the race you agreed to as a lesson. I'm done. Pay attention to what people say next time then maybe you won't run into "misunderstandings" or pretend you heard something different.

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 07-01-2010, 02:58 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by prodigymb
In that case neither do I. Take the race you agreed to as a lesson. I'm done. Pay attention to what people say next time then maybe you won't run into "misunderstandings" or pretend you heard something different.
So you wont roll race his car but you roll race the E92 ESS M3?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
No, doesn't make sense...to me. Who cares? Why would you even care if someone thinks your car sucks? So let them think your car really is a 12 second car, and go out and stomp them next time. I posted my ET and it sucks for what I got? Who cares...flame me...make fun of me...I'll just smile and keep eating my ribeye...
Yea... hence why I am doing what I am doing to get back on the strip so I properly utilize the power.

I posted a vid with the ET but I'm not showing off the ET in my sig as I don't feel it is something to show off. Why do you care how I decide to list it or not list it? I prefer to do things my way... and I'm going to.

Old 07-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by SCM3
So you wont roll race his car but you roll race the E92 ESS M3?
Try to make sense of that.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:02 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
WOW.... 12 pages.... Don't you all get it? It doesn't matter whether you all think it's right or wrong. If it's not a BMW M3 with either an SC or an HPF setup, everything else is just crap!. Live it with....

Curio is the S@#t. PERIOD... BMW is the ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE. PERIOD...

Just deal with it guys.

I could really care less about who won or lost or who's car is faster or slower. Porsche's and BMW's are both great brands, but telling everyone that doesn't own an M3 that they all don't know what they are talking about and they are all fan boys is just wrong in my book.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
WOW.... 12 pages.... Don't you all get it? It doesn't matter whether you all think it's right or wrong. If it's not a BMW M3 with either an SC or an HPF setup, everything else is just crap!. Live it with....

FINALLY the voice of reason comes into the thread.

Why the hell don't the rest of you get it? Thank you for your level headed response and diffusing things as a true enthusiast with respect for all cars. You guys could all learn something from this guy.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by GotBoost?

Just deal with it guys.

I could really care less about who won or lost or who's car is faster or slower. Porsche's and BMW's are both great brands, but telling everyone that doesn't own an M3 that they all don't know what they are talking about and they are all fan boys is just wrong in my book.
Come on now dont add to it. The same concept can be related to Porsche guys here as well! Lets not add to it..

PS... Your car mod list looks awesome. You have a thread about it? PM me (Have a 997tt in the garage as well)..

Old 07-01-2010, 03:06 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCM3
Come on now dont add to it. The same concept can be related to Porsche guys here as well! Lets not add to it..

PS... Your car mod list looks awesome. You have a thread about it? PM me (Have a 997tt in the garage as well)..
Not adding to anything. Just presenting a brief cliff note version observation on the 12 pages I have just read.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:06 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I have no ego. Ive lost races most were from roll because the car are much faster but i tried.. Some people i just dont get along with..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...