996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 05:58 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BattaM3
My cars even the same color as that one in the vid.. I was only on pump and meth.. Not race fuel map and i suck at drag racing.. I was just trying to have some fun which turned into a internet arm wrestling contest.. Lol.. I havent touched a skateboard since spain.. Everybody moved and i went to jail for skating at Love my first weekend home from spain.. Lol
Batta. you ever run a 60-130 on kill mode?

Old 07-01-2010, 06:00 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I will soon.. Ill have vbox soon.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:01 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
I will soon.. Ill have vbox soon.
Trap speed? Have you ever gone to the track?

Old 07-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
At least thread gave me the chance to meet some of you guys.. lol Also gave me something to do since i havent worked in to weeks.. Nothing like watching tv and arguing on 2 different forums.. Good times

glad to have you here.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:02 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Wow this is an epic thread, the other racer is dumb to even agree to run someone elses race so he can't get mad if the OP decides to only do the race he agreed to. I am the opposite, I don't run from a dig......so I would have just flat out said no to the race.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Trap speed? Have you ever gone to the track?

Nope, I have never had sex with that woman, oh, wait, wrong forum

Old 07-01-2010, 06:06 PM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Ha ha..ya, I remember me, you and Taza involved in a couple similar battles back in the day.
Oh Yeah..... Those were some nice battles. No body wanted to back down. O well... live and learn.

My cars even the same color as that one in the vid.. I was only on pump and meth.. Not race fuel map and i suck at drag racing.. I was just trying to have some fun which turned into a internet arm wrestling contest.. Lol.. I havent touched a skateboard since spain.. Everybody moved and i went to jail for skating at Love my first weekend home from spain.. Lol
Funny.. Philly jail is tight right? lol. Bunch of bald head big beard dudes shootin the ****. Hopefully the cops didn't rob you like they used to do to us old Love Park heads.
Im back in a Porsche now.. and its just as hard to get a good launch as the M3. I also had an SMG m3.. not turboed... but both cars suck to launch. Especially shifting the Porsche from 1st to 2nd. Both cars are badass... I look at it as the better driver would win. Drag or roll.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Prche951
Nope, I have never had sex with that woman, oh, wait, wrong forum

Dude...you're inside voice please...

Old 07-01-2010, 06:08 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I havent been to a proper track.. I really have no interest in drag racing.. If there was a nice group of people going to atco I would go and try.. Right now i only have 19s with **** toyo tr1 not ideal for drag racing.. I have some friend that said i could you there drag setup but im more worried about braking something.. My bank account isnt so healthy right now to start breaking stuff.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I havent been to a proper track.. I really have no interest in drag racing.. If there was a nice group of people going to atco I would go and try.. Right now i only have 19s with **** toyo tr1 not ideal for drag racing.. I have some friend that said i could you there drag setup but im more worried about braking something.. My bank account isnt so healthy right now to start breaking stuff.

I have the same attitude right now too. I know I can do better than 11.1, but not interested in breaking my axles and they keep kicking me out of Englishtown and Lebanon Valley anyway...haven't been to Atco with the car yet...

Old 07-01-2010, 06:12 PM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
Yo.. are folks still running cars down south by the airport... or stadiums.. or any of the old streets? Or is there some serious Roosevelt parking lot pimpin going on?

Old 07-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by phillym5
Oh Yeah..... Those were some nice battles. No body wanted to back down. O well... live and learn.

Funny.. Philly jail is tight right? lol. Bunch of bald head big beard dudes shootin the ****. Hopefully the cops didn't rob you like they used to do to us old Love Park heads.
Im back in a Porsche now.. and its just as hard to get a good launch as the M3. I also had an SMG m3.. not turboed... but both cars suck to launch. Especially shifting the Porsche from 1st to 2nd. Both cars are badass... I look at it as the better driver would win. Drag or roll.

Good thing was all my money and anything of value was in my car.. The did get my brand setup i was skating on but the worse part was it was friday so I was stuck in jail all weekend.. You still talk to Jeremy??

Old 07-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Good thing was all my money and anything of value was in my car.. The did get my brand setup i was skating on but the worse part was it was friday so I was stuck in jail all weekend.. You still talk to Jeremy??
Talk to him all the time. He runs Autumn in NYC. Having a kid... lol.

Is your M3 stage2 or 2.5?

Old 07-01-2010, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by phillym5
Yo.. are folks still running cars down south by the airport... or stadiums.. or any of the old streets? Or is there some serious Roosevelt parking lot pimpin going on?

Theres still some of that going on.. Last time i was down there it was ricers and **** cars.. Not good stuff like back in the day.. I dont know if this happen when you were still around or after but some people got killed not the people racing just a local but it was ****ed.. Cops are on a witchhunt for racing or if car looks like it would race.. I dont mess around down there not worth it..

Old 07-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Stg 2 . I havent seen him in years. When we came home from spain and TF ended.. Everyone kinda drifted apart.. Thats when I bought my car and didnt want load people in it anymore and drive all around the city.. I hung out with him and those guys a couple times but it was wierd people Jeremy used to hate and make fun were the new crew and everyone started wearing tight pants and dressing like vampires so i had to get out of there. lol I talk to his brother Danny all the time he kinda keeps me in the loop of whats going on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...