996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 06:59 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by germeezy1

thats funny

Old 07-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Wait a minute, I thought I logged into one of the Domestic forums I own.

Great news guys, there is a car called a Mustang...they run in the 6's...but please don't even think about taking a corner in one of these cars. But wait is a cars all around ability what you buy it for?
I was waiting for you to post in here.

Once domestics started being discussed, I wondered "how long before Germeezy finds this?".

On another note; the new Mustang GT looks like it would be an awesome daily driver. Already in the 10's @ 124 with bolt-ons. Nice!

Old 07-02-2010, 07:09 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
LOL, you know me well....I do the same thing whenever any P car bashing is going on. ( look for you to pop in). You know its funny I got on these forums to find and buy a 996 TT modified....but my car just gets more and more modified. I still am in awe over how much more capable the Metzger engines get and how much power they can put down. The A91 sure has its work cut out for it!

But seriously BMW vs Porsche as a manufacturer? Seriously? How did someone ( OP is a smart dude) who ran his race as he had already agreed to turn into a tangent like this?

Old 07-02-2010, 10:54 PM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
Hope there is no another excuse and bring ignorant friends to back up how it should have run.
Originally Posted by BattaM3
Much cooler dude.. I talked to him last night..Ill probably go out to where lives for the day since its 2 hours away.. Do some rolls dig and if i have we will play with Vbox..I dont really no what hp the car i ran was but i think this new is much quicker.. He said on c16 716hp so i dont know what that means on pump.. Im not out for internet fame.. Just trying to meet cool dudes and compare different cars.. Seemed to backfire this last time..

Old 07-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I was waiting for you to post in here.

Once domestics started being discussed, I wondered "how long before Germeezy finds this?".

On another note; the new Mustang GT looks like it would be an awesome daily driver. Already in the 10's @ 124 with bolt-ons. Nice!
Scott you should see the LS1 forums... There are so many die hard GM fans that are having a heart attack that the new Camaro is now getting anally raped by the new Mustangs LOL!

I came from a 98 Cobra to an LS1 so I've had both. They are cool cars, but Ford really got their **** together this time!!!

CURIL0 or whatever your name is... Just wanted to say 868rwhp ... 7800RPM Revs (stock is 6800RPM) ... COMPLETELY stock motor ... suck it long... suck it hard... Spent the last 4 tanks of gas (1000 miles at 26-27psi) and it is STILL kicking *** and taking names. So 6000+ mile on this setup now.... 38k miles on the car now. She still holding strong!

Old 07-02-2010, 11:29 PM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
He won't hear it. He won't see it. He won't get it.
Originally Posted by Powell
CURIL0 or whatever your name is... Just wanted to say 868rwhp ... 7800RPM Revs (stock is 6800RPM) ... COMPLETELY stock motor ... suck it long... suck it hard... Spent the last 4 tanks of gas (1000 miles at 26-27psi) and it is STILL kicking *** and taking names. So 6000+ mile on this setup now.... 38k miles on the car now. She still holding strong!

Old 07-02-2010, 11:37 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by aroonkl
Hope there is no another excuse and bring ignorant friends to back up how it should have run.

What are you talking about? This guy send me a Pm to come and have fun.. Read the op first post... He say he only does roll to compare car not to have someone post on the internet how they beat a modded pcar and looking for interent fame.. I thought that was what he were trying to compare cars.. All most any car can beat me in a drag race.. Its not my thing but i tried.. My first post on the bmw was i lost never tried to hide that.. This dude was out for internet fame posting everywhere how he beat the more hp hpf car.. Id just rather do rolls to compare cars faster or slower.. Most of you guys make me look like the bad guy.. I dont even know the guy im meeting with he just offered to compare cars.. I thought we were going to rolls but it turned he wanted to setup races for other cars not his and 2 days later he runs a slower m3 from a roll.. wtf.. Its all he said this that guy said this and so on..He came here to brag(with he says he dont do) I dont even no what power his car makes.. Is all i wanted to is compare car.. Drag racing in the middle of a not so good spot isnt my thing.. Maybe when i was 17 with a turbo civic.. He offered to rolls but im not interested because to be honest i dont get along with his crew.. I made a comment to my friend which started in a bmw forum about the ess m3 i scared.. Im sorry im not allowed to joke with a friend with out someone getting but hurt.. The car im meeting up i thing is quicker then his.. So i might still lose.. He posted here to gain support from you guys.. This crap started about 2 different cars running not me and him.. I came out we did 2 runs and he left.. I thought we were doing more then that..

Old 07-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Scott you should see the LS1 forums... There are so many die hard GM fans that are having a heart attack that the new Camaro is now getting anally raped by the new Mustangs LOL!

I came from a 98 Cobra to an LS1 so I've had both. They are cool cars, but Ford really got their **** together this time!!!
Agreed. The new Mustang is really nice car for the buck. I'd hapily drive one.

Funniest post yet, and very hard to argue.

Truth be told, Curio/Sticky is a very smart guy. He's been around a long time and knows a crap-ton about ///M cars, but man is he closed-minded to anything but BMW.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Banned
Haystack615 is infamous around these parts
Man i had some bad times at bimmerfest. Def folks wit issues over there

Old 07-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Holy crap - Curio is Sticky! ha ha, it all makes sense now. The whole time I am reading this thread, I thought to myself that the tone of the conversation sounds all too familiar..........LOL

He is equally loved on "e90 dumb as a post".

Edit - I guess I shouldn't judge though. The internet can change people.

Last edited by Nikolas; 07-03-2010 at 12:15 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Agreed. The new Mustang is really nice car for the buck. I'd hapily drive one.

Funniest post yet, and very hard to argue.

Truth be told, Curio/Sticky is a very smart guy. He's been around a long time and knows a crap-ton about ///M cars, but man is he closed-minded to anything but BMW.

Just like most of you are closed minded about Mcars.. The OP told his side of story with is filled with bs and i told mine.. Which some think im lying.. I know what i was told and thats that.. I chose meet this other p car so we can compare.. I wont even post afterwards.. Im just trying to get good cars and good people to run me.. Win or lose im just trying to get alot of cars.. So i can edit and make a little dvd for my own enjoyment.. Not internet fame.. Thats not my game.

Last edited by BattaM3; 07-03-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Just like most of you are closed minded about Mcars.. The OP told his side of story with is filled with bs and i told mine.. Which some think im lying.. I know what i was told and thats that.. I chose meet this other p car so we can compare.. I wont even post afterwards.. Im just trying to get good cars and good people to run me.. Win or lose im just trying to get alot of cars.. So i can edit and make a little dvd for my own enjoyment.. Not internet fame.. Thats not my game.
I've owned 3 M Cars; 2 M3's and an M5. I actually held the record 1/4 mile time for the fastest M3 WAY back in the day, and had one of the very first S54 superchargers on my '03.

I'm not closed-minded about them at all. I just know that the P-cars are able to do things that they can't. It doesn't mean I think M cars are bad. I actually think they are pretty awesome cars. I just think Porsche Turbos are better for my purposes. If I didn't, I wouldn't own one.

Good luck and props to you for getting up with Nik. You seem like a good guy and have handled yourself pretty well in this thread.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:22 AM
I've owned 3 M Cars; 2 M3's and an M5. I actually held the record 1/4 mile time for the fastest M3 WAY back in the day, and had one of the very first S54 superchargers on my '03.

I'm not closed-minded about them at all. I just know that the P-cars are able to do things that they can't. It doesn't mean I think M cars are bad. I actually think they are pretty awesome cars. I just think Porsche Turbos are better for my purposes. If I didn't, I wouldn't own one.

Good luck and props to you for getting up with Nik. You seem like a good guy and have handled yourself pretty well in this thread.

Thank you.. Im sorry i get a little mad but the OP is just not telling the whole truth.. It just really bother that in his orginal post he claims he only does roll to compare cars and not for someone to post how they beat a modded pcar or people who are looking for internet fame.. I want to do rolls to compare different cars with higher or lower hp not internet fame.. I probably wouldnt of posted for results.. Im just trying togather vids so i can make and edit my own little dvd type thing.. Ive ran car with 1200hp did i think i was going to win hell no but i did hold my own for a sec or 2 lol.. It seems to meet this guy was on a crusade to make a hpf car look bad plain and simple.. He only posted here to gain support from you guys because he was clowned on a bmw forum.. He should of seen that coming.. Like most people here tried to make look like a idoit.. Sorry im not a drag racer.. Im launch controll was never upgraded so it only revs to 2500rpm.. Some guys have there set to 4500.. I took nik up on his offer because he seemed much cooler and not looking to bash Hpf cars.. I dont see why everyone hates on Hpf and im just talking about people here.. You be surprised all the hate directed toward hpf owners..

Old 07-03-2010, 01:00 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !

The cars trap the same stock, but the Mustang has been a lot quicker to break records! Camaro is too chubby for my taste, I prefer my plastic sports cars to be lightweight! I gave one the pinky wave in my old C5, he had no idea how close he was to having a few 787's put on him from a 60 roll!

RWD cars can hook, a 275 DR is plenty of tire for good drivers to get the cars to hook with a lot more power than most of those M3's. I am laughing at all the excuses made for him not running from a dig well. I know a lot of people hate on the HPF and Turbo M3 cars but you can't argue the fact that turbo's put out more power at the same boost levels and have a much better powerband ( if you can get the car to hook). I am very lucky there are not many fast M3's down here, I got into a very good skirmish with an AA turbo car. I baited him to run my race and I beat a car with 150 more rwhp ( at least) flat out because he could not drive. It does not matter if you have 800 rwhp if you can't drive and you have a car that does not put down the power easily. At certain power levels despite the 911's rear weight bias 996 TT's converted to RWD do take skill to launch from a dig.

Am I going to have to teach street racing 101? You don't hand someone their race on a silver platter and then get mad when they won't run your race.

Last edited by germeezy1; 07-03-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Who care if it started from that, this and those guys not you? I read here and also in Beemer. He told you straight that run from dig only. He might scare of your HPF sticker or just do not want to do the roll. May be he want to level out your advantage as more hp and lighter. Or overestimate your car. But he was straight. Things changed tone when he kicked someone's *** and people of M started whining or even said he cheated.
I like M and P cars. Both are great. Just people with big ego could not take loss is annoying.

What are you talking about? This guy send me a Pm to come and have fun.. Read the op first post... He say he only does roll to compare car not to have someone post on the internet how they beat a modded pcar and looking for interent fame.. I thought that was what he were trying to compare cars.. All most any car can beat me in a drag race.. Its not my thing but i tried.. My first post on the bmw was i lost never tried to hide that.. This dude was out for internet fame posting everywhere how he beat the more hp hpf car.. Id just rather do rolls to compare cars faster or slower.. Most of you guys make me look like the bad guy.. I dont even know the guy im meeting with he just offered to compare cars.. I thought we were going to rolls but it turned he wanted to setup races for other cars not his and 2 days later he runs a slower m3 from a roll.. wtf.. Its all he said this that guy said this and so on..He came here to brag(with he says he dont do) I dont even no what power his car makes.. Is all i wanted to is compare car.. Drag racing in the middle of a not so good spot isnt my thing.. Maybe when i was 17 with a turbo civic.. He offered to rolls but im not interested because to be honest i dont get along with his crew.. I made a comment to my friend which started in a bmw forum about the ess m3 i scared.. Im sorry im not allowed to joke with a friend with out someone getting but hurt.. The car im meeting up i thing is quicker then his.. So i might still lose.. He posted here to gain support from you guys.. This crap started about 2 different cars running not me and him.. I came out we did 2 runs and he left.. I thought we were doing more then that..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...