996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 01:35 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BattaM3
Finally someone get were im going from.. Smg is like girl just act like a ***** sometimes.. Most people who drag with smg have there software updated so it can rev to 4500 for launch.. Mine is still stock 2500.. I wanted to compare cars not see who was king of the blvd
Problem also is your software dumps the clutch, it doesn't modulate it.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:37 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CURI0
It seems the definition for what is a sports car is not so rigid. Just pointing that out and it seems various cars can fit that category now more than ever. But yes, the M3 is inevitably a sports sedan chassis that can out perform a dedicated sports car.

Seems you don't have a thing for Bangle?
I own a BMW, from the BB era ( Before Bangle)

It is nothing as cool as you guys have, but I still am trying to figure out a way to put its steering rack in my Vette!

Old 07-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme

Truth be told, Curio/Sticky is a very smart guy. He's been around a long time and knows a crap-ton about ///M cars, but man is he closed-minded to anything but BMW.
This is all very true, except that I am not closed-minded to anything but BMW. My hundreds of posts here on the subject of Porsches as well as domestics and exotics would attest to that.

I just don't believe that blind agreement is as productive as honest disagreement. And hey, we'll see just how good of a platform these things can be when my car is finished and I'll be happy to share the results as usual Would be boring if everyone had a 911...

Old 07-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I own a BMW, from the BB era ( Before Bangle)

It is nothing as cool as you guys have, but I still am trying to figure out a way to put its steering rack in my Vette!
I'm kind of a fan of all them not just the modern ones.

Details on your car? Haven't I spoken with you on one of the BMW forums?

Old 07-03-2010, 01:41 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Well then why the silence when someone was telling you that they could have shifted their car good enough with your same power and a 6M to beat that GTR.

I have had idiots say what kind of an idiot buys a sports car with an auto, almost crying in fear within a few revolutions of freeway wheel spin and me laughing maniacally like the Joker!

Old 07-03-2010, 01:44 AM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
My main problem with draging is shift in first.. Theres a delay and then it takes off i kept banging the rev limiter.. Poor driving i hiding that.. He still would of won but banging the limiter cuts all power so i was pretty much a dead duck once that happened..I believe he said hed roll but were not even close to be on a friendly level.. That was i chose to run with nick even tho i believe his car is quicker.. He said it make 716 on c16 i dont know what that translate to pump but i believe he will be running 109.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by CURI0
I'm kind of a fan of all them not just the modern ones.

Details on your car? Haven't I spoken with you on one of the BMW forums?

Just a mildy modded E36 325i, it was my first European car and I kept it through the years. Just exhaust and Conforti software and wheels. And you may have I kept that car but followed it with an E36 328i coupe, and a 330Ci M Sport. I own forums and am on probably 50 forums.....LOL. You may have talked to me about cars at any point in the past on any forums.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Banned
Just a mildy modded E36 325i, it was my first European car and I kept it through the years. Just exhaust and Conforti software and wheels. And you may have I kept that car but followed it with an E36 328i coupe, and a 330Ci M Sport. I own forums and am on probably 50 forums.....LOL. You may have talked to me about cars at any point in the past on any forums.
Well, that is a lot of forums, I'm sure I have.

E36's are great rides.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:53 AM
The car next to it is a BMW too............but not in the traditional sense. The 911 TT is a damn good platform but its not perfect either. Although RUF has proven that the car will handle a mid size V8 so that with a better front diff may mean that this car still has a lot more in it. The Ford GT IMO is a better platform for pushing the limits than the 911, but its priced pretty exorbitantly and much to my chagrin does not seem to be coming down in price. The TT Gallardo is damn hard to beat as far as having AWD traction, plus an engine that is large enough to be able to make ludicrous power.

For the big wallets, the new Jota with a 700 hp DI V12, AWD, sequential shift and 3300 lb estimated curb weight will be insanity purified with twin turbos.

Old 07-03-2010, 01:55 AM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
Is it big different when loss was like football field length?

He did roll to the light.. The camera car said that not me.. Of course he isnt going to admit that would you admit cheating...
I did not see that. I read only confident post as "I don't care." bimmerboost p.6
I knew from the start i was going to lose digs.. We tried twice.. I thought we were meeting and having fun.. Not 10min of runs them him going home..
Why don't we see as P car thought he had less power/more weight so he picked the fight that used benefit of the traction to compensate. He won. Why M fans feel loosing face so much?

Last edited by aroonkl; 07-03-2010 at 02:02 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:57 AM
Banned
The car next to it is a BMW too............but not in the traditional sense. The 911 TT is a damn good platform but its not perfect either. Although RUF has proven that the car will handle a mid size V8 so that with a better front diff may mean that this car still has a lot more in it. The Ford GT IMO is a better platform for pushing the limits than the 911, but its priced pretty exorbitantly and much to my chagrin does not seem to be coming down in price. The TT Gallardo is damn hard to beat as far as having AWD traction, plus an engine that is large enough to be able to make ludicrous power.

For the big wallets, the new Jota with a 700 hp DI V12, AWD, sequential shift and 3300 lb estimated curb weight will be insanity purified with twin turbos.
I agree with this.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:01 AM
And remember guys the old street racers saying! " Anything can happen on the streets"! Me I would love to build a gutted AWD GTO, everyone know those cars are the slowest fast cars in the world. I can't imagine the look on a powerful AWD car drivers face! 511 ci LSX with about 1600 hp should do the trick, especially rolling on 4 DR's.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:06 AM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by aroonkl
Is it big different when loss was like football field length?

I did not see that. I read only confident post as "I don't care." bimmerboost p.6

Why don't we see as P car had less power/more weight so he picked the fight that use benefit of the traction to compensate. He won. Why M fans feel loosing face so much?

Bus length because i hit rev limiter.. So my car was and deadduck for about 2 seconds.. No care would of kept.. He gave me 2 tries then left.. If knew we were hanging for 5 mins i never would of went.. I dont care about losing face.. just some of **** he said was a lie.. No point in arguing with your.. Clearing your just another guys who agrees with another Pcar owner.. I never lied about losing.. I admitted about be a poor drive from a dig.. A ****ing honda would of pulled that far if a banged the rev limiters

Old 07-03-2010, 02:08 AM
And remember guys the old street racers saying! " Anything can happen on the streets"! Me I would love to build a gutted AWD GTO, everyone know those cars are the slowest fast cars in the world. I can't imagine the look on a powerful AWD car drivers face! 511 ci LSX with about 1600 hp should do the trick, especially rolling on 4 DR's.

You talking about older gtos?? There a new one around even tho there ugly as sin this thing is twin turbo badass

Old 07-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Newer ones, 05 or 06...they never came AWD....at least not here

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...