996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 02:11 AM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I know nothing about them but when i was dynoing one day.. There was a badass new one with tt setup.. Getting work done I dont remember the numbers the guy said but it was big power

Last edited by BattaM3; 07-03-2010 at 02:12 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-03-2010, 02:13 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
One of my street race 101 rules is know your competition. That AA M3 that I beat should never have gotten ****y and handed me my race because he assumed something that he had no idea about.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:17 AM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
Your bus length is pretty long.
Originally Posted by prodigymb

Old 07-03-2010, 02:20 AM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I gave him his race.. I messed up i shouldnt have.. Like a said 100 times.. I wanted to digs to compare 996tt with unknown hp to my hpf stg2 car which on the setting i was i make around 560-570.. he might of one froma roll.. We ll see what happens when me and nik run.. Im done with that lame prodigy dude.. Nothing good will happen if we meet again..

Old 07-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Originally Posted by aroonkl

Are hardheaded or something any car would of pulled like that if some banged there rev limiter what part of that dont you understand or are you secertly his buttbuddy

Old 07-03-2010, 02:24 AM
If i rolled to the line i would of done much better.. I guess p car owner stick togather to the end.. Lostmarine was the one who told me this he was the car behind him.. I guess nothing i say is correct and this dude is right about everything

Old 07-03-2010, 02:28 AM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
I read all threads did not see any of his lie or miss-information. I saw couple your exaggerration like waiting time 3hours.
Clearly I am not P guy to agree with another P guy. My previous car was BMW and my next coming soon will be BMW 550i or M. And I will love it much.
Originally Posted by BattaM3
Bus length because i hit rev limiter.. So my car was and deadduck for about 2 seconds.. No care would of kept.. He gave me 2 tries then left.. If knew we were hanging for 5 mins i never would of went.. I dont care about losing face.. just some of **** he said was a lie.. No point in arguing with your.. Clearing your just another guys who agrees with another Pcar owner.. I never lied about losing.. I admitted about be a poor drive from a dig.. A ****ing honda would of pulled that far if a banged the rev limiters

Old 07-03-2010, 02:31 AM
sorry i waited 2 hours.. I was not there to run.. We were waiting for the ess m3 for my friend to run.. I had enjoyment hanging out at a sonic with kids in the 90 heat.. I was there to show my buddy from jersey how to get there

Last edited by BattaM3; 07-03-2010 at 02:36 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:32 AM
You see the text message he sent me to with your magic eyes.. Your the only person in this thread who is blindly on his side.. Lostmarine said he rolled so i guess were both lairs.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:40 AM
I think its time for bed.. I enjoyed the chat aroonki.. What kind of bmw you getting??

Old 07-03-2010, 02:43 AM
You mean "I'm the one of the hundreds who are blindly on his side."
Originally Posted by BattaM3
You see the text message he sent me to with your magic eyes.. Your the only person in this thread who is blindly on his side.. Lostmarine said he rolled so i guess were both lairs.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:46 AM
You mean "I'm the one of the hundreds who are blindly on his side."

Well i guess hundred all believe him and im a lair.. So is my friend who informed me about his roll.. I guess us bmw guys are just liars and everthing this guy posts is the truth Well its time for bed nice taking to you.

Last edited by BattaM3; 07-03-2010 at 02:49 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by prodigymb

I do rolls but with friends only who want to compare their car to mine not people who start internet drama or people that just want to say "I beat a modded Porsche Turbo".

/page1

I wanted to compare cars not see whos the better drag racer... Hes the one bragging i beat a modded turbo m3.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:51 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
It is obvious that the car was way behind for a reason. I dont understand how people can laugh at this result and yet run away from a roll race. Where are the ***** here? I used to get challenged by Audi's and EVO's left and right. They would all ask for dig races, guess what, I would do it. Why does everyone feel the need to run BMW's off a dig race only? At least some of the Audi guys were cool enough to run roll races after as well.

Before anyone adds to this dont get me wrong there are BMW's that can launch, an E36 with a lesser tire setup then my car cuts a 1.4x 60 foot and runs a 9.6 @ 154 1/4 mile. These cars are well capable of running anti lag, 2 step, flatshift and so on. Its just most of us arent as crazy as the Porsche guys when it comes to big modifications and going fast, maybe slowly it will happen.

Old 07-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
damm, this thing is still going?

I am going to change the tangent a little.

Gotta say I was in my M5(e60) the other day with the wife. This dude in a 335i pulls up next to me and I can already tell by the way he's staging that he may want to run. So I put it in Murder mode and wait. light turns I roll off easy and he nails it, pulls a car, I nail it and walk away from him so easily it wasn't even funny. It was not even a race. Thing is that at my altitude I expected the 335i to be faster than that.

I love my M5, it may not be the fastest 4door in the quarter or the best on the track (the panamera turbo has them all beat), but I would not trade it for any other 4 door on the planet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...