996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 03:00 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by aroonkl
This Bus Length was not I started to pick on his lost. It started as Friend of BMW said P car rolled little at light.
I: roll little would not cause the lost near a football field.
M: Only lost Bus Lenth. May even had a chance if did not hit Rev.
I: Show him Video that it was not bus length.
I would care nothing if P car lost. His P car has little mods. If M car won, I would be happy also. Good car , good mods. Just people with excuse and negative mind.
You do not need to explain that make M car fast possible. You could make every cars fast if you have MONEY.

No doubt i would of loss this run but my poor drag racing skill resulted in bus length.. The only reason i wanted to do rolls was to compare p car and hpf car.. Not to see who is better drag racing and get internet fame like this guy

Old 07-03-2010, 03:44 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
This Bus Length was not I started to pick on his lost. It started as Friend of BMW said P car rolled little at light.
I: roll little would not cause the lost near a football field.
M: Only lost Bus Lenth. May even had a chance if did not hit Rev.
I: Show him Video that it was not bus length.
I would care nothing if P car lost. His P car has little mods. If M car won, I would be happy also. Good car , good mods. Just people with excuse and negative mind.
You do not need to explain that make M car fast possible. You could make every cars fast if you have MONEY.
If a car rolls at dig race and hits it with good traction it has a huge advantage. It's Rey very hard to catch up unless the other car has way more traction.

Old 07-03-2010, 03:51 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
I just suck at drag racing... Cant say that enough.. There would of been no bus length is we did rolls.. Traction wasnt a big deal being a **** drag racers and banging the rev limiter.. Is what screwd me

Old 07-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BattaM3
I just suck at drag racing... Cant say that enough.. There would of been no bus length is we did rolls.. Traction wasnt a big deal being a **** drag racers and banging the rev limiter.. Is what screwd me
Well be thankful for a rev limiter. In the old days that would be a new motor!

Old 07-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Nikolas
Well be thankful for a rev limiter. In the old days that would be a new motor!

I am thankful... I just want it to be known that poor drag racing skills is why i got crushed.. Not my car peformance..

Old 07-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
I am thankful... I just want it to be known that poor drag racing skills is why i got crushed.. Not my car peformance..
your not kidding, with a paddle shifted car and you still f'd up

I've done that too in 1st gear.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:02 PM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
Betta, I did not see Prodigy tried to get internet fame. By reading your thread in Bimmer: after race, he did not post he won or bragged any. He did not post here that he won HPF a football field eitheir. He started writing after all drama got built by unhappy M owners and he defended himself.
BTW. I do not know him.

No doubt i would of loss this run but my poor drag racing skill resulted in bus length.. The only reason i wanted to do rolls was to compare p car and hpf car.. Not to see who is better drag racing and get internet fame like this guy

Old 07-03-2010, 06:12 PM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
This should happen:
M Car: I raced lightly mod P car last night. My BMW had more power and lighter so P owner took advantage by doing only from the dig. I lost twice. His car hooked well while mine had problem with traction. I also screwed up once by rev limiter. I asked him to do rematch from roll but he was shy to do it. Any way, it was fun. Cheers.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:28 PM
But this happened:
M: I raced P car last night. I lost. We race twice from dig. Not fair. I heard from my m friend that he rolled. I did't see but I believed anyway since he won. HuhHuh...Huh (crying)
MaMa Sticky: What! What! Why that happened? This is no fair... P owner had no sportmanship. Shame on him.... Don't worry you still my precious..... Post in our forum that he is lame.
M: Really MaMa.. I'm still all precious. (start to have smile)
MaMa: Absolutly. We will add in the P web too that our M is superior than their P.
Sister...: Yes right that P guy is suck, liar, cheat. I'm with you. Anyone don't agree with us, eitheir they have P cars or bedmate with that guy.

PLEASE LOOK IN MIRROR AND THINK WHO MAKE IT DRAMA.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:30 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Wow you guys should all get Mustangs if your only goal is to have a fast car from a dig. Big power is easy, S54 or not ....there are two ways to get 1000 plus rwhp into an E36 or E46 that did not come from Europe. Street cars have to have a trade off..... for some there cars hook very well from a dig for others they can't get traction. Everyone has their own individual purpose for their car.

Cast iron block straight 6's with turbo's can make huge power? You don't say?

Old 07-03-2010, 06:37 PM
But this happened:
M: I raced P car last night. I lost. We race twice from dig. Not fair. I heard from my m friend that he rolled. I did't see but I believed anyway since he won. HuhHuh...Huh (crying)
MaMa Sticky: What! What! Why that happened? This is no fair... P owner had no sportmanship. Shame on him.... Don't worry you still my precious..... Post in our forum that he is lame.
M: Really MaMa.. I'm still all precious. (start to have smile)
MaMa: Absolutly. We will add in the P web too that our M is superior than their P.
Sister...: Yes right that P guy is suck, liar, cheat. I'm with you. Anyone don't agree with us, eitheir they have P cars or bedmate with that guy.

PLEASE LOOK IN MIRROR AND THINK WHO MAKE IT DRAMA.

Theres alot more to this then just the post on both forums.. But if you want to make me the bad its cool.. Im just a liar a guess.. Nice talking to you

Old 07-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Wow you guys should all get Mustangs if your only goal is to have a fast car from a dig. Big power is easy, S54 or not ....there are two ways to get 1000 plus rwhp into an E36 or E46 that did not come from Europe. Street cars have to have a trade off..... for some there cars hook very well from a dig for others they can't get traction. Everyone has their own individual purpose for their car.

I dont care for any racing rolls or dig.. I perferr rolls to compare cars... I built my car for just to have fun because I love just to drive it.. The main reason i do runs is im just trying to gather a bunch of vid so i can edit and make a little dvd.. Just for fun... I dont care much win or lose.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1

Ah yes, the awesome 2JZ-GTE.

Old 07-03-2010, 09:50 PM
I got dyno gt. Lol

Old 07-03-2010, 09:55 PM
You should know. I only do digs. Only slower tri cycles from a roll.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...