996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BattaM3
For 1 I never said denied I lost. My first post was I lost. It was all driver error as I hit the rev limiter both times. The 2nd run I launched ok. I have not tried to launch this car since it was stock which I stopped doing because It was killing the stock
clutch. That was the first time I tried with hpf stg2 clutch and stg2 turbo. This raced started as 335 vs ess e92m. I never offered to race the 996tt. He got mad at comment I made with a friend in my friends thread about the ess car. He got butthurt and I was even talking about him. That ess car makes 471rwhp 326lbtq sae corrected when u change the correction to STD is 498. My car makes 15rwhp in every setting in STD. My car just does not do well from a dig. For couple reasons
1- I don't hit full boost in 1st 7-8lbs-14 I'm 2nd and above.

2- driver error I'm no drag racer. I haven't tried to launch this car since I bought it. I never forced this race. I just agreed knowing that I would most likely lose but what the hell I don't really care. I thought maybe since I suck from
a stop. I could get him on highway for some fun but he wouldn't do it but he'd race a 470 rwhp e92 m3 from a roll. I went out I tried and lost. Any **** talking this dude is talking about wasn't even directed at him or his buddy ess car till later after he started running his mouth. I was talking trash about ESS as a company. First they claimed 600hp stock exhaust then got called out then they posted another sheet at 560 they were called out again. Now if you check there site new dynos at 502-506 and the this car can barely crack 480 sae.
Thank you, there we go.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:17 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Ess is just crap they advertise 560-600 stock exhaust. You friends car can't even make 480 with full exhaust. I would just be pissed if I were him. You most of not
been on m3 forums for long or you'd know ess story. Show high dynos for
sales is there game.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CURI0
Absolutely, he agreed and it seems he should not have shown that much class and expected the 996tt to do the same for him, his mistake. Why won't the 996tt owner agree to the M3's race after the M3 owner agreed to his?
Curio, I think the simple answer here and to the whole thread is b/c prodigy doesn't have to agree to anything. It's one thing to say that maybe Prodigy should've had the courtesy to race from a roll just to see how both cars would perform but it's another to say that Prodigy has no respect and class for not agreeing to the race from a roll. Battam3 was given the choice to race from a stop and he took it. Prodigy was then given the choice to race from a roll and he didn't accept. end of story.

I equate this whole situation to a arm wrestling contest... "oh crap, you beat me with your right hand... ok, lets arm wrestle with my left"

For the record me and curio are not friends. He just know my car.
Just out of curiousity, Curio were you there at the race?

edwin

Old 07-01-2010, 01:19 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
When using my launch control. I got to get it perfect or I'll just be sitting still spinning or hopping even worse. If I was really into drag racing I would have dirrerent launch control software. Only revs up to 2-2.5k stock setup.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Curio, I think the simple answer here and to the whole thread is b/c prodigy doesn't have to agree to anything. It's one thing to say that maybe Prodigy should've had the courtesy to race from a roll just to see how both cars would perform but it's another to say that Prodigy has no respect and class for not agreeing to the race from a roll. Battam3 was given the choice to race from a stop and he took it. Prodigy was then given the choice to race from a roll and he didn't accept. end of story.

Just out of curiousity, Curio were you there at the race?

edwin
Yes, I believe common courtesy should be shown. Does not showing common courtesy mean a lack of class and respect? That is up to everyone to decide on their own.

No, the race originated on a forum I follow so I have been watching this go back and forth for days and prodigy got upset so he decided to come here to drum up support from you guys.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:22 PM
I would win a arm wrestling contest. Lol. I thought he was going to run from a roll but he's more interesting in setting up others races for me with other car instead of him just running me. He says he don't do rolls but gives other ars a roll. What's up with that??

Old 07-01-2010, 01:24 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Weird, because I had an SMG M3 and there was no way to modulate the throttle from a stop in a manner that is conducive to launching a turbo.
Well I'm going to disagree with you unconditionally. There are two ways to apply launch control in the E46 SMG cars. That is a FACT. One results in a burnout and the other is a less aggressive more optimal launch.

Tell me, did you ever drag race your M3?
I didn't I only raced from a roll. I read somewhere that they are terrible off the line.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:25 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Was there any money involved in this race?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:25 PM
littlehandegan has a spectacular aura aboutlittlehandegan has a spectacular aura aboutlittlehandegan has a spectacular aura about
So curio, Do you agree the M3 was slower in this race?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:27 PM
No why would I bet when I knew going into this the outcome might not be good. Curio lives in Cali. Race was in Philly. I'm not a sore loser at all. I just don't undertand why he does rolls for every car and bike but not me??!

Old 07-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by littlehandegan
So curio, Do you agree the M3 was slower in this race?
Absolutely, the porsche was quicker but the M3 is still faster.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Banned
No why would I bet when I knew going into this the outcome might not be good. Curio lives in Cali. Race was in Philly. I'm not a sore loser at all. I just don't undertand why he does rolls for every car and bike but not me??!
This is exactly the point, why everyone else except specifically you?

Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
I thought he was going to run from a roll
Can I just ask you one question.

What made you think that? I told you that I will run from a dig. I posted that on your forum as well. I also told you that in a txt msg.

If I did not make my self clear - I apologize

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CURI0
Absolutely, the porsche was quicker but the M3 is still faster.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:29 PM
I OWN THE M3. Of course it was slower. My driving sucked. If I didn't bang the rev limiter both times it would of been better race. Probably still would of lost. Who knows.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...