996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
Wow this is out of hand rather quickly. On a random note who's got the best 60' time to date in a 996tt?

Old 07-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VividRacingTX
How come no one ever wanted to race me from a dig?
B/c you mastered the launch unlike some people **cough**powell***cough

Edwin

Old 07-01-2010, 01:55 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BattaM3
Like I said I thought we were doing roll after. Intill I got there. Then after I went home and looked thru the thread and texts. It was my fault I
read them wrong. Even lostmarine read them wrong. One night later he run a e92 from
a roll. It's my friend I had to do it is LAME.
Props to you man. You really haven't denied anything and that IS something I have respect for. It's good that you get out and run the car and can accept a loss. There will always be faster. I find that out regularly. Houston is a tough place to have an ego when it comes to fast cars. It seems that anything less that 800 at the ground will not be a sure things. That is insane to think about. I'm not afraid to take a loss to a better car if anything I use it as a driving force to improve the car for the next time IF I get a second shot.

Old 07-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bmoores
Props to you man. You really haven't denied anything and that IS something I have respect for. It's good that you get out and run the car and can accept a loss. There will always be faster. I find that out regularly. Houston is a tough place to have an ego when it comes to fast cars. It seems that anything less that 800 at the ground will not be a sure things. That is insane to think about. I'm not afraid to take a loss to a better car if anything I use it as a driving force to improve the car for the next time IF I get a second shot.
I agree... props to you BattaM3.

Sorry you didn't get a second chance with my turbo before I sold it ben

Edwin

Old 07-01-2010, 01:58 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Sorry you didn't get a second chance with my turbo before I sold it ben

Old 07-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Because I read you stupid post wrong. Since I have to argue with you and someone else. Lostmarine and me thought we were doing rolls afterwards but when I went back and read the posts and texts you were talking about ess car. Once we got there you said no rolls. I wasn't going to turn around and go home. I gave it a shot. You might be able to pull from a roll guess we'll never know. I just think it's dumb you'll run of other cars (slower ones) from roll but not me.
I was very clear in what I said. I said it several times. You seemed fairly intelligent in conversation so I do not believe the fact that you thought I would roll race after I made is so abudantly clear.

No I'm taking it personally that you go around talking **** then act nice to me. There's a thread on this subject allready the only reason you brought it here is to gather some
support. You also say I called you out when in
reality is all I said to my FRIEND is maybe the ess car
is scared then you took butthurt to the next lvl.
yup a thread where everyone is one-sided and thinks i'm a dbag and is talking smack on me because i won.

your M3 should beat my car from a roll. i thought you would do better from a dig.

This is what started it all....

I was the one that was delayed because of bad weather.
He said he got stuck in a hurricane. In pa? Sounds scared to me. His buddy claimed that it dynoed 470-495. Ess stg 2. Lol.
Originally Posted by prodigymb
very scared. bring sticky tires. don't wanna hear the typical 100mph burnout excuses no time for burnouts in a 1/4 mile race. i run a light, i run it RWD just like you guys. i run pump 93, to be fair i will run tire of [/font]your choice, wanna do street tires or drag radials just let me know.

if you can ... meet me tonight @ 11
xxxxxxxxxx, PA 19053-6814

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 07-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
The classiest M3 owner in this thread is the guy that actually owns the car that lost. Go figure...

Old 07-01-2010, 02:08 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Hour drive home and this thing isn't dead yet...where's my Glock...

Old 07-01-2010, 02:08 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Wow, what a rollercoaster. Why dont you guys put this to bed- meet up and run both ways?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Basic Sponsor
Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !Mark @ AIM Performance Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
The classiest M3 owner in this thread is the guy that actually owns the car that lost. Go figure...
Yup

Like I said I thought we were doing roll after. Intill I got there. Then after I went home and looked thru the thread and texts. It was my fault I
read them wrong. Even lostmarine read them wrong. One night later he run a e92 from
a roll. It's my friend I had to do it is LAME.
Because of you finally admitted that ^^^^ rather then implying I am not down to run from a roll for XXXXX reasons or because I think I will loose or scared or advantages or blah blah blah.

I will run you from a roll.

BTW just in case people don't know why Curio is against drag racing. He tried once or twice. Sucked at it terribly ...ran 12.0 at 130 and then his magic trans grenaded. Rolls all the way for you Curio.

997TT SlowBerry - 205.0 mph 1/2 Mile WR Nov 2018, 9.7 @ 170 mph 1/4 Mile , 3.2 60-130 mph , 2.4 100-150 mph , 1420whp E85
ESMOTOR | DO88 | TPC DSC | SYVECS | COBB | IPD | KLINE | XONA | AMS | ID | ERP | SACHS | TURBOSMART | CSF | DODSON |
Old 07-01-2010, 02:12 PM
jarborn1 is infamous around these parts
Yup

Because of you finally admitted that ^^^^ rather then implying I am not down to run from a roll for XXXXX reasons or because I think I will loose or scared or advantages or blah blah blah.

BTW just in case people don't know why Curio is against drag racing. He tried once or twice. Sucked at it terrible ...ran 12.0 at 130 and then his magic trans grenaded. Rolls all the way for you Curio.
Whooooo hooooooo ! ! ! Bring the camera..

JP66 is infamous around these partsJP66 is infamous around these parts
I have enjoyed this heated debate

I too give props to BattaM3, but the whole time I read his posts I could stop thinking of....

Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
BTW just in case people don't know why Curio is against drag racing. He tried once or twice. Sucked at it terrible ...ran 12.0 at 130 and then his magic trans grenaded. Rolls all the way for you Curio.
Interesting. It's all starting to come together now.

Basic Sponsor
Yup

BTW just in case people don't know why Curio is against drag racing. He tried once or twice. Sucked at it terribly ...ran 12.0 at 130 and then his magic trans grenaded. Rolls all the way for you Curio.
Mission accomplished! close thread

Old 07-01-2010, 02:13 PM
BattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of lightBattaM3 is a glorious beacon of light
If we meet most likely wont end friendly.. Why i hold no one ill will against prodigy.. His friend cant keep the **** from flowing out of his mouth.. There i only so long i can smile and be nice..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: BMW forum trash talking and Drag race vids...