996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Ran a couple bikes tonight...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Blockhed
My wife is pretty good about it too. No one is touching Brock, he just keep improving and he is a pure Beast.
Well Carwin touched him pretty well in the 1st round but he tired himself out. I thought for sure the ref was going to stop it!

Oh well, Brock will smash through Valasquez and then hopefully Carwin will get another shot at him.

Old 07-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Reps to you bro!
Gracias, Neil.

Old 07-05-2010, 12:24 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Well Carwin touched him pretty well in the 1st round but he tired himself out. I thought for sure the ref was going to stop it!

Oh well, Brock will smash through Valasquez and then hopefully Carwin will get another shot at him.
first , if it was anyone else the fight would of been stopped in the first , he was not fighting back and just covering up .

carwin completely cramped up he said, his cardio was fine but his body was not.

anyway, scott , i think you will be VERY suprised on the Cain fight. i think he will give brock a run for his money, why? hes got a granite chin, hes WAY WAY faster, his stand up light years ahead of brock , wrestling about the same , and cardio for days .and submissions no comparison. only thing brock has is about 30 lbs on him. you will see , i will come back and tell you i told you so.

Old 07-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !
When my wife is in the car, I have to let the Minis kick my ***.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by unvmy996
first , if it was anyone else the fight would of been stopped in the first , he was not fighting back and just covering up .

carwin completely cramped up he said, his cardio was fine but his body was not.

anyway, scott , i think you will be VERY suprised on the Cain fight. i think he will give brock a run for his money, why? hes got a granite chin, hes WAY WAY faster, his stand up light years ahead of brock , wrestling about the same , and cardio for days .and submissions no comparison. only thing brock has is about 30 lbs on him. you will see , i will come back and tell you i told you so.
I think Cain is a better match for Frank Mir. I think Brock will walk right through him. But if I'm wrong, I will happily admit you told me so.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:32 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Nice story Scott, my wife would never let me go all out with a car that fast while she was in the car. The other day I hit it hard from a stop in my stock PDK and she complained that her stomach was now in her throat lol.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by VBOXKING
Nice story Scott, my wife would never let me go all out with a car that fast while she was in the car. The other day I hit it hard from a stop in my stock PDK and she complained that her stomach was now in her throat lol.
Ha ha, ya, it started oot that way with mine too. But after 9 years she's pretty much gotten used to it.

Nice to see you around here, Aaron. I rarely see posts from you anymore, bro. I hope all is well.

Old 07-05-2010, 01:40 PM
VBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud ofVBOXKING has much to be proud of
Yeah, weve been together for nearly 9 years (this month) too. She has come along way, but wont budge anymore.

Been too busy changing cars lately to post much, haha.

Do you miss your 996TT or are you loving the GT2 a lot more?

Old 07-05-2010, 01:52 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Thanks guys. Heading to bed pissed off that my boy Carwin lost.

Dammit...
I know! I was pumped for him.... damnit!

Old 07-05-2010, 02:00 PM
michael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nice
Be careful,some of those liter bikes are faster than others

Old 07-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by michael mathews
Be careful,some of those liter bikes are faster than others
Everyone keeps telling me that, Michael. But I haven't lost to one yet (I'm sure it'll happen eventually, though).

Here's a run I did against a 186 rwhp 'busa in my old car:
http://www.streetfire.net/video/prot...ull_128781.htm

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 07-05-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by VBOXKING

Do you miss your 996TT or are you loving the GT2 a lot more?
Honestly, as awesome as my 996TT was, I'm loving this car much more. My 996 was probably a half second quicker 60-130 car, but it was simply no GT2.

The only car I imagine I'd want to move to from this car will be a 7GT2.

Old 07-05-2010, 03:02 PM
michael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nicemichael mathews is just really nice
Old 07-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by michael mathews
Very fast bike. I'd love to try you to 160.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:01 PM
So I posted some threads on some local forums a couple of weeks ago, in hopes of locating the bikes I ran. Today I received this PM from on eof those forums:

actually had a friend of mine said that he was with a group of bikes that pulled up behind a porsche... the porsche took off and they were having trouble catching it. I believe that they said it was a white GT2. There was a couple GSXR1000's and a busa. I am kinda interested in seeing this porsche if this is the guy.

text me if you wanna talk... I dont get on here much
XXX-XXX-XXX
Of course, the only time they "caught me" was when I let of the throttle. I may have to meet up with these guys again. Next time I'll be on 100 octane without a passenger.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 07-14-2010 at 07:19 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ran a couple bikes tonight...