996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

996TT front mesh grill screens

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 03:41 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Can someone just post the source in non-hyperlink format? Just a vendor name will do.

Old 08-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Szpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NOLA911
Can someone just post the source in non-hyperlink format? Just a vendor name will do.
I just posted the info in the sticky non-sponsor deal thread.

Old 08-21-2010, 03:59 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
For anyone looking - Google Zunsport

They are out of the UK

Old 08-21-2010, 04:03 PM
Szpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NOLA911
For anyone looking - Google Zunsport

They are out of the UK

And use discount code ZU042010, it saves you 20%

Old 08-22-2010, 11:10 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
This is a great find, thank you!!!!

Two questions to everyone:

black or stainless?

And, can it be installed with the bumper on the car?

Jeff

Old 08-22-2010, 11:35 AM
nebojsa33 is infamous around these parts
I like the black , looks tougher

Old 08-22-2010, 11:38 AM
difparis is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
black or stainless?
black
Jeff
No, you have to remove the originales grills

Old 08-22-2010, 11:40 AM
difparis is infamous around these parts
I've done mine with the Porsche front grilles

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/j...view=slideshow

Old 08-22-2010, 11:47 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, and certainly more affordable. But, for these ZS stainless units, I was wondering if I could just order them. Get them in my hands, and zip tie them onto the front of my car in say 3 minutes.....

Been at the track and about 95% of the cars I see have just done this....need a fix....more zip ties...

I don't care about the look. In fact, I like the "uses the car the way it was meant to be used" kind of look. I have paint chips, scratches, etc. Not a show car.

And way more fun not worrying....just a dd and de car.

Anyway, I plan to get them and try.....

Jeff

Old 08-22-2010, 12:14 PM
This is a great find, thank you!!!!

Two questions to everyone:

black or stainless?

Jeff
Black looks OEM and not many even notice that something is done in the front.

The bumper needs to come down becuse you have to take out the OEM grills. It would take more time to leave the bumper on and trying to cut out the grills.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Szpet
Black looks OEM and not many even notice that something is done in the front.

The bumper needs to come down becuse you have to take out the OEM grills. It would take more time to leave the bumper on and trying to cut out the grills.

Thanks.

My plan is to zip tie the things to the facgtory grills...but in the end, it might just make more sense to pull the bumper.

Which can be found here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...20DIY%20w/pics

JB

Last edited by jcb-memphis; 08-22-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Thanks.

My plan is to zip tie the things to the facgtory grills...but in the end, it might just make more sense to pull the bumper.

Which can be found here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/t...20DIY%20w/pics

JB
The bumper is really easy to remove. It was first time in my life I took of a frontbumper and it took about 1hour including building ramps.

Attached Images  
Old 08-23-2010, 10:29 PM
Mr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to behold
What do you need the ramps for????

Old 08-23-2010, 10:35 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
to get under the car id guess some people dont have lifts in their garage

Old 08-24-2010, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by Mr. C4
What do you need the ramps for????
Dom kom till hjälp när jag skulle lossa på skruvar underifrån för att lossa på fronten.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.