996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

996TT front mesh grill screens

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 02:48 AM
Szpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud ofSzpet has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by OS Inspector
to get under the car id guess some people dont have lifts in their garage
Wish I had a lift

Old 08-24-2010, 07:17 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
I went silver....per the vendor, most just cut the side grills off.... I wonder how much those would cost to replace...if cheap, it might be cheaper to just do that and order two spares.... (nothing Porsche is that cheap.....).

A reputable shop had quoted me a ton to do custom grills with the bumper off (like 800$ total). A certain person now banned did it on his car super cheap too...so one can go all over the place with mesh. I was up close to a then local to me race car and it was mesh zip tied to the bumper with holes all over....

Jeff

Attached Images   

Last edited by jcb-memphis; 08-24-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:14 PM
joe731 is a splendid one to beholdjoe731 is a splendid one to beholdjoe731 is a splendid one to beholdjoe731 is a splendid one to beholdjoe731 is a splendid one to beholdjoe731 is a splendid one to beholdjoe731 is a splendid one to behold
can u pm me supplier info?

Old 09-06-2010, 10:35 AM
dwynne is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Szpet
And use discount code ZU042010, it saves you 20%
Thanks for posting the code!

I used it to get a 3 piece grille set for my Cayman S. Ordered last Monday night and they arrived from the UK via DHL on Friday. Well made product, but spendy even with the 20% off

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.