996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

big chp trap on hwy 80

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 12:55 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
big chp trap on hwy 80

hey guys turn on your radar dectors they are out there this am.... took a little drive this am from rocklin to sacramento

really gave my radar a workout from riverside exit to madson saw at least 11 chps.... many cars stoped... thank god for my radar (once more)they didn't get me

Old 07-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Nikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant futureNikolas has a brilliant future
Thanks for the warning. I'm headed through there tomorrow morning.

Old 07-24-2010, 05:17 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
I was just up in Rocklin today- lots of Ka band....

One thing to keep in mind: the Placer county traffic court in Roseville is one of the most morally corrupt in CA. Bench has a pro Law enforcement bias about as high as you can push it without being kicked off the bench. LEOs know that every TBD (trial by declaration) they submit will be upheald with a 'guilty', automatically- and if they come to court it will be guilty, period. Only thing dismissed is when the officer doesn't show.

DO NOT get caught in Placer county- and if you do, demand a trial in the county seat (Auburn) and not Roseville. (You make this demand BEFORE you sign the ticket - remember this, just say "I'd like to appear in the county seat" and make them change it on the cite. Dont let them say "just ask the court".)

Finally, the do A LOT of air enforcement up above Roseville up to newcastle and foresthill. No radar detector will work for that! Plus Lidar that tough to beat without a jammer....

(I have a friend that works up there....)

A