996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Post pics of what's hiding in your backyard?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 11:00 PM
LasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to behold
Brian, Great looking 930 (an Iconic car) I really love driving the older porsches, here is mine...

Old 08-03-2010, 11:33 PM
L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !L8Apex Is a GOD !
During fire season I get this in my backyard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KOkvWp2B_8

and my weekend drive:

Last edited by L8Apex; 08-04-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:28 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Lucky you that have a chop,but i feel my car is as fast as a chop

Old 08-04-2010, 12:12 PM
LasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to beholdLasVegas is a splendid one to behold
I've heard that the 996TT is faster than a chopper, we should find out!

Old 08-04-2010, 08:18 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-04-2010, 09:16 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
Not quite my back yard, but almost.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:45 PM
DanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to beholdDanF is a splendid one to behold
here's a bad cell phone picture.... No camera with me, but you guys get the idea.

Northwest of Golden , somewhere between Blackhawk and Nederland

Old 08-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !
Victoria, British Columbia...

Last edited by Slider; 08-04-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:52 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Way back when before most of the mods...this is in Boulder county in Colorado. (pic taken my koalacowboy)

After most of the mods, still in the Canyons in Boulder county (pic by self or R. Renaldi).

Carving the canyons in Boulder county (photographer unknown)

Old 08-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Oh wow, these are amazing photos! Love all the places that this car can go for a sunday drive and kick *** on the track if the driver is ready to handle business.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:43 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Yea nice looking 996tt blue

Old 08-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Troy Jollimore is infamous around these parts
I think you just got me my new desktop wallpaper, Kwei!

Old 08-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Kwei,
Great choice of location in that photo, looks like its out of a magazine! your car looks so awesome!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:05 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Troy Jollimore
I think you just got me my new desktop wallpaper, Kwei!
Thank you, I am honored! Coincidentally, it is my wallpaper as well: ) Here is a higher rez version for you

Originally Posted by LasVegas
Kwei,
Great choice of location in that photo, looks like its out of a magazine! your car looks so awesome!
Thank you very much. I did the photo with my buddy who is into photography. Its awesome having someone who has a deeper understanding of that sort of thing at my disposal, he has done some really cool shots for me.

And just to add, everyone elses rides and locations are looking very nice. I like this thread, keep them coming!

Old 08-06-2010, 12:15 PM
This thread is making me realize why I've had this car for so long....It looks amazing, drives even better, and never get tired of the power (and if you do get tired of the power, just call one of the tuners on this forum!) how awesome is that?!?!?!?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post pics of what's hiding in your backyard?