996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Just when I am happy with my TT again .....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by rockitman
I don't think that was true with the Enzo for $630K msrp was it????
I think it was for their top/loyal customers.

Old 02-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Darren I am very tight with the Collection PM me if you need anything!

Originally posted by Darren
I can't get one is the problem - I am on a list at the collection and a local dealer here but that means zero these days

Unless you have bought five or more ferrari's from the same dealer and I am four short of that

Old 02-10-2005, 09:58 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Watch out for the German Hitmen Rave...My Porsche offers me more excitment than I am sure most women can give: it lasts a hell of alot longer and starts up whenever I want it too...hehe

I think I have a solution to your Women analogy. Just switch them up everyday and you'll have a great experience everytime

Lou

Old 02-11-2005, 03:27 AM
Michael W. is infamous around these partsMichael W. is infamous around these parts
I don't think that was true with the Enzo for $630K msrp was it????
All brand-new Enzo's sold by an official Ferrari dealer were sold at MSRP. If it comes back to them used, they can sell for whatever they want. All of the people I know that bought them from Ferrari paid MSRP. All new 430's from Ferrari will be sold at MSRP. This is why they give preference to prior customers, getting one at MSRP is basically like winning the lotto, you can immediately sell for quite a profit. So, they want buyers that will drive the car, not speculators that simply want to profit.

-- Michael

Old 02-11-2005, 04:42 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
My friend got his Enzo for MSRP kept it a year and sold it for twice what he paid for it. Something I will most assuredly not be able to do with my TT. Also I’m glad I didn’t pick up that Carrera GT thinking I could get similar results.

Ferrari of Washington sales folks tell me if I want a F430 I can get it with little wait. So you guys on long lists may want to contact them.

Old 02-11-2005, 06:47 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Marc - i know everyone there as well and bought a Ferrari and a Porsche there -it still won't help pal

Old 02-11-2005, 06:50 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Rave TT
Lets face it, Ferrari and Lambo just have something Porsche never will "STYLE and PASSION"

Ferrari & Lambo = Hot sex, Porsche = sex with a cold women both get the job done but which would you rather have?

My next sports car will be a Lambo Murcialago (sp?)
Yeah, but Porsche also has everyday reliability. If I had the money to play in this arena, it would be the BIGGEST factor for me. If it's THOUSANDS to have the oil or brakes changed, you can have it.

Only your wallet will tell you what's best.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 02-11-2005, 06:50 AM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE]Originally posted by damon@tirerack
[B]Yeah, but Porsche also has everyday reliability. If I had the money to play in this arena, it would be the BIGGEST factor for me. If it's THOUSANDS to have the oil or brakes changed, you can have it.

Only your wallet will tell you what's best.

Boy, that sure is one puuuuuurty car though.

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 02-11-2005, 07:03 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by LSM
I think I have a solution to your Women analogy. Just switch them up everyday and you'll have a great experience everytime

Lou
Hey your right Lou, I guess I don't have enough women waiting to be driven in the garage...

Old 02-11-2005, 08:25 AM
P O R S C H E
KSA Turbo is infamous around these parts
I LOVE THE GREY AND RED YUMMY

Old 02-11-2005, 08:29 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Gunther
My friend got his Enzo for MSRP kept it a year and sold it for twice what he paid for it.
He should have bought two Enzo's for 1.2 mill, sold one for 1.2 and kept a zero cost Enzo...How good is that?????

Old 02-11-2005, 10:34 AM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
although the 430 looks great, I think it's funny that people will pay 50k + over sticker for it. It's really not very different from a 360.

Old 02-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Damon,

Your comment on the $ is very accurate. My buddy got the brakes done and an oil change on the Enzo for a meager $20,000+. I was laughing out loud when he showed me the bill. I asked if you get a "Monica" with that service as well. But he had the last laugh.

Old 02-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Figured it was worth a shot, one of my friends here in Miami will have a choice out of the first few that are going to come in they have a "list" however they are going to show them to a select group of prior F-Car owners...if I hear of anything interesting I will advise.

Originally posted by Darren
Marc - i know everyone there as well and bought a Ferrari and a Porsche there -it still won't help pal

Old 02-11-2005, 12:54 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by maxwell
although the 430 looks great, I think it's funny that people will pay 50k + over sticker for it. It's really not very different from a 360.
I wont!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just when I am happy with my TT again .....