996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BBI worked wonders on my suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 03:07 PM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
BBI worked wonders on my suspension

I recently had Joey at BBI do some GT3 suspension mods on my car along with corner balancing and alignment. I track my car more than I drive it around town and I was pretty happy with where it was but after meeting the BBI crew at a local OCRC track event they very politely told me they could make me faster just by seeing my car thru the corners. I instantly took them up on their offer and low and behold I could not get the car to push at all and on a very serious note it drove so flat and responsive almost taking the fun out of it. I highly recommend their work so much that Betim and Jared now have my engine out and are making it more of a track killer. Even if you don't track your car I think they could make you an exit ramp killer just as well!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:17 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Congrats, can't wait to see some new video with new set up.

Todd

Old 08-10-2010, 03:19 PM
B.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud ofB.Lasek has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by VividRacingTX
Congrats, can't wait to see some new video with new set up.

Todd
I'll have my GoPros roll'n!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:23 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
hey bucky. was nice meeting you at el toro. bbi really knows their suspension on these cars!

Old 08-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Great group of guys, had the pleasure of checking out their shop on my recent and shooting the crap with them for an hour or so, your car is definitely in good hands!

Next time your in Orlando swing by the shop, we've got a kart track right around the corner.

Old 08-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by onelove
Great group of guys, had the pleasure of checking out their shop on my recent and shooting the crap with them for an hour or so, your car is definitely in good hands!

Next time your in Orlando swing by the shop, we've got a kart track right around the corner.
Their shop is tight!

It's a shame Dew tour changed the finals this year to Vegas or I'd say I'd see you in October but non the less I come to Orlando a couple times a year and I'll for sure contact you next time I do. Kart'n rules, I have a 125 shifter that I keep polished up in.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to beholdSales@Champion is a splendid one to behold
BBI is a good bunch of guys. Glad to see they are taking care of the X-games crowd =)

Old 08-10-2010, 04:20 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
Would love to know exactly what they did. I put on PSS10's, lowered the car slightly and did a alignment and corner balance. Have been tracking all summer. Was back to the track yesterday with the suspension adjusted the suspension to 7 front and 8 back. The cornering and steering feel is night and day from stock. Very little (if any) pushing through corners, very direct (lighter) steering (although I have no idea why), not squating under acceleration - just planted and even all the time. Felt like a rear wheel drive car. I am sure there is more that can be done and probably better suspensions, but for a daily driver/track car it is fantastic.
Originally Posted by B.Lasek
I recently had Joey at BBI do some GT3 suspension mods on my car along with corner balancing and alignment. I track my car more than I drive it around town and I was pretty happy with where it was but after meeting the BBI crew at a local OCRC track event they very politely told me they could make me faster just by seeing my car thru the corners. I instantly took them up on their offer and low and behold I could not get the car to push at all and on a very serious note it drove so flat and responsive almost taking the fun out of it. I highly recommend their work so much that Betim and Jared now have my engine out and are making it more of a track killer. Even if you don't track your car I think they could make you an exit ramp killer just as well!

Old 08-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Fdorn,

They put GT3 control arms on the front (gave it a wider and more adjustable stance), adjustable drop links, along with rear toe links and upper dog bones. Pretty basic mods that make all the difference. I'm sure Joey at BBI could fill you in on details as well for I may be leaving out something.

Last edited by B.Lasek; 08-10-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 04:53 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
Thanks for the response.

Are you still running PSS10's? and if yes, how stiff do you adjust them to on the track?
Originally Posted by B.Lasek
Fdorn,

They put GT3 control arms on the front (gave it a wider and more adjustable stance), adjustable drop links, along with rear toe links and upper dog bones. Pretty basic mods that make all the difference. I'm sure Joey at BBI could fill you in on details as well for I may be leaving out something.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:59 PM
I do still have my PSS10's and I run them the same as you listed yours. I love them, people hate on not being able to lower them more but if my car was any lower I'd beach it on everything. I've already had to replace one front lip as it is.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:08 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
BBI is the right place to go to get a suspension set up right. Joey has some magical hands when it comes to suspension massaging.. I had them play with my suspension and I couldn't be happier.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by GotBoost?
BBI is the right place to go to get a suspension set up right. Joey has some magical hands when it comes to suspension massaging.. I had them play with my suspension and I couldn't be happier.
You said, "magical hands" along with "massaging" and "play" so it's only proper that I add in another happy ending!

Old 08-10-2010, 07:05 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Congrats man nice to see someone drive one of these cars like they should be ;-)

Old 08-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
Congrats man nice to see someone drive one of these cars like they should be ;-)
Thanks, there's a sense of pride I also get when I see someone using their car for what it's worth. I baby mine as well but after I beat on her. It's kind of like making love after a bad fight with your girl and since I don't have that type of relationship I have to settle it with my TT. She loves it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BBI worked wonders on my suspension