996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

CLASS ACT Todd Z and EVOMS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 10:10 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
CLASS ACT Todd Z and EVOMS

I had the rare pleasure of hanging out with Todd and Matt last weekend and Tuesday. I will be seeing them again this weekend. Saw the Gumpert, EVT 1200 and 997.2. Hang out in the trailer too. What can I say other than Todd is amazing and so down to earth. CLASS ACT!

I am really glad that I went with EVOMS on my build. I even watched as Todd install my switcher and tuned a few cars. He is a genius.

Thanks again Todd and EVOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jag

Old 08-19-2010, 11:55 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
I missed it last weekend.. I'm sure it was a blast. Are they doing something locally again this weekend?

Old 08-20-2010, 12:17 AM
MREbkng is infamous around these parts
Interested in connecting with Seattle area Porsche enthusiasts. Are you guys PCA chapter members or other group?

Old 08-20-2010, 02:44 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Thats is the reason i'm still with Evoms for 10 years now. Its a great big family

Old 08-20-2010, 07:42 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jags911tt
I had the rare pleasure of hanging out with Todd and Matt last weekend and Tuesday. I will be seeing them again this weekend. Saw the Gumpert, EVT 1200 and 997.2. Hang out in the trailer too. What can I say other than Todd is amazing and so down to earth. CLASS ACT!

I am really glad that I went with EVOMS on my build. I even watched as Todd install my switcher and tuned a few cars. He is a genius.

Thanks again Todd and EVOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jag
They are the best for sure! How is your car running?

Old 08-20-2010, 08:05 AM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Could not agree more Jags...
Todd, John, Ian, and Rod are fantastic to deal with. They have been very honest with me even when I wanted to buy something from EVOMS that they felt would not help my car.

Old 08-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Thank you all for the very kind words. Todd has been out and about for the better part of two months now and it has certainly been an experience! We look forward to meeting up with more of our satified EVOMS clients when we continue through on the west coast tour.

Jags,
You have had a long, sometimes difficult, journey on your way to mind bending 1000 plus horse power. Your patience is much appreciated.

Yellow Turbo,
You can talk till the cows come home but you will always be a valued part of the family. Thanks for your support.

Mike,
One way or another my friend, we are going to get you past that *&^%@#! 200mph barrier! We are way to close to give up now!

Rod Z.

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 08-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Banned
M3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud ofM3EvoBR has much to be proud of
All I can say is that the crew is amazing, Matthew, Todd and Ian that I usually deal with.

You cant go wrong with those guys, and company.

Old 08-20-2010, 12:10 PM
GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !GTstreet996 Is a GOD !
I recently got back from tuning my car from Evoms by Todd. There is a reason why I drove over 1000 miles. You can feel that he doesn't want you to leave until you are 100% satisfied. He actually changed his plans and flight schedule just to make sure my car was running to its potential. Just wanted to thank ALL the guys and gals at Evoms and Alex at Sharwerks as well.

Rod: Wifey is looking over the GT900 breakdown

Old 08-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TwnTurboJ
I recently got back from tuning my car from Evoms by Todd. There is a reason why I drove over 1000 miles. You can feel that he doesn't want you to leave until you are 100% satisfied. He actually changed his plans and flight schedule just to make sure my car was running to its potential. Just wanted to thank ALL the guys and gals at Evoms and Alex at Sharwerks as well.

Rod: Wifey is looking over the GT900 breakdown
My God man!! You need to let me know what your secret is!! A new marriage, a new baby on the way and she still might let you get away with a 900 system?? She is definitely a keeper!!!

In all seriousness, we were thrown one hell of a curve ball with your TT and unfortunately at the end of the day we ran out of time before we could get all of the bugs hammered out. The world needs to know that you have the patience of a saint and, while we successfully isolated and reapaired a multitude of issues, the car left here with a problem that still need to be resolved. I want to publicly thank you for your understanding of the situation and I sincerely hope that we can get the car back here to finish things up for you, and then take it to the next level!

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 08-20-2010, 02:31 PM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
Evolution MotorSports has cetainly looked after me many times in the past with the evolution of my car for which I am very grateful for!

Thanks to Todd, John, Parvin, Robert and all the crew at EVOMS!

Cheers,

Ben

Old 08-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Scottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome to see these positive comments about Evo. My long-time tech (Robert) recently joined their ranks, so they've got a new customer in me (and my porsche-fanatic family members) for sure! Can't say enough good things about Robert, and I'm looking forward to becoming part of the family soon (although I'm sure its going to be hard on the wallet!).

Old 08-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
must be nice, i have called and i have text them without anyone reaching out to me.

good luck

Old 08-20-2010, 05:41 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christian
must be nice, i have called and i have text them without anyone reaching out to me.

good luck

i second that and when i did get ahold of them Rod was nice in telling me they wouldn't help out at all.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:45 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
Guys this is a appreciation thread...so let keep on topic. If you want to gripe start a new thread.

Thanks

Jag

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CLASS ACT Todd Z and EVOMS