996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

ImagineAuto Stage 4 ROCKS!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
ImagineAuto Stage 4 ROCKS!!!!

I had the new modified K16s and ECU installed last week and am just now getting used to the new power. Claimed 600HP/600TQ and it feels damned close. The spool up is quick and provides tons of power.

Thanks to Stephen Kaspar for the guidance, expertly fabricated turbos, and first ever flashed Stage4 iA ECU. Thanks also to my boy Seth Agnew at Technical Dimensions. Even though the stock Porsche oil resevoir was a total ***** to get off he got the job done with zero problems and all is tight and dry.

Next week the JIC/CROSS Competition coilovers go in along with stainless brake lines... then I will be done! I think?

PS: The car has so damned much torque that the fasteners for the license tag broke loose on the ride in this morning and I almost lost the tag.

Attached Images  
Old 02-17-2005, 07:25 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
It is a SICK kit.....Loved mine....You should get the chipswitch and try the race gas program :-O
If you have any heart problems or motion sickness dont try it

Old 02-17-2005, 07:28 AM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ImagineAuto Stage 4 ROCKS!!!!

Originally posted by greyghost
I had the new modified K16s and ECU installed last week and am just now getting used to the new power. Claimed 600HP/600TQ and it feels damned close. The spool up is quick and provides tons of power.

Thanks to Stephen Kaspar for the guidance, expertly fabricated turbos, and first ever flashed Stage4 iA ECU. Thanks also to my boy Seth Agnew at Technical Dimensions. Even though the stock Porsche oil resevoir was a total ***** to get off he got the job done with zero problems and all is tight and dry.

Next week the JIC/CROSS Competition coilovers go in along with stainless brake lines... then I will be done! I think?

PS: The car has so damned much torque that the fasteners for the license tag broke loose on the ride in this morning and I almost lost the tag.
britt i thought u had pss9's
make sure that when you get teh jic's u getthe softest spring setting i think it's the 8kg/10jg setup , even withteh soft spring setting my car is set at 5 i believe and the car has 16 settings to it. alot of people get teh medium and teh hard and the car get's reallly really stiff..

i like my jic street/set coilovers car rides good in my opinion, but it is still stiffer compared to the pss9's

enjoy your ride.. i can only imagine what 600hp is....

Old 02-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Good gawd Britt, that is sick. Enjoy the power.

Last edited by Eric (Plug Guy); 02-17-2005 at 07:40 AM.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:56 AM
I did have Pss9s and they were riding on the bump stops in the rear I had it so low. Clunking and swaying at hiugh speed is bad so goodbye!

Old 02-17-2005, 07:56 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
wow - that is sick - me jelous

Old 02-17-2005, 08:50 AM
MANA is infamous around these parts

Old 02-17-2005, 08:53 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ImagineAuto Stage 4 ROCKS!!!!

Originally posted by greyghost

Wow, that's a short life for the PSS9's. Sounds like you are having a blast. Congrats on those very significant mods...

Old 02-17-2005, 08:57 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Congrats Britt! I told you you'd like it!!

Old 02-17-2005, 09:05 AM
The Pss9s are going to a good home... KParis!

Old 02-17-2005, 09:06 AM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Me love mine too

Old 02-17-2005, 09:11 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
What's next Britt??? Gt2 nose with 3rd radiator??? j/k

Old 02-17-2005, 09:24 AM
gneypiks is infamous around these partsgneypiks is infamous around these parts
i envy you!!! its a long wait for mine to be done.

Old 02-17-2005, 09:30 AM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
IA4... Best $$$ spent on any mod...

Old 02-17-2005, 10:01 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
What are the new modified k16 turbos?? I thought that the stage 4 used the k24 turbos?

Lou

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ImagineAuto Stage 4 ROCKS!!!!