996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Mermelstein: Down, but not out!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Scottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond reputeScottslaw has a reputation beyond repute
Dan, get well soon man!

Old 09-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Back... When I first went in the hospital and they thought it was the kill ya Bacterial Meningitis, they gave me antibiotics which basically killed everything living in my system. I am no doctor but I guess you need good bacteria in your GI. So Friday I was exploding at both ends and super dehydrated. Some IV's an I am back in action.

LETS SELL SOME PARTS!

Old 09-13-2010, 10:08 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Now stay out of the hospital this time homie..

Old 09-13-2010, 11:01 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Dan very happy to know you're back again,make it this time much,much,much longer.

Old 09-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Trust me, with wife and baby sick on and off, this has gone on since end of August. We are ready to be done!

Old 09-13-2010, 12:42 PM
ColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud ofColoradoSilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vividracing
Trust me, with wife and baby sick on and off, this has gone on since end of August. We are ready to be done!
Really hope you're done with that crap and am glad that you're doing better.

I caught Viral Meningitis a few years back in Mexico. It put me down for 4 days in the hospital. Its painful and miserable. Just glad be glad that it wasn't the bacterial version.

Glad you're back and I hope you don't have to deal with that again.

Now, time to get your strength back!

Old 09-13-2010, 12:57 PM
ed997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to behold
Dan - glad you are better and back in the game. best, ed.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:46 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vividracing

It happens sometimes everything is complicated but sudenlly the sunshine
Everything is going to be good for you Dan

Old 09-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Everything would be better if people would buy some of my specials in the classified section

But seriously thank you to all for the well wishes. This is why I like this Porsche community and I am so passionate about it!

Old 09-13-2010, 10:42 PM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, you were so sick I didn't even recognize you. Glad your feeling better!!

Old 09-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Former Vendor
I appreciate the VIP treatment!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.