996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SOCAL Santa Barbara Run on Saturday, February 26

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 05:32 PM
swordsman is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by TUUNER
Everything is a go! I'll see you either at Lucent or Crystal Cove. The run up to SB is on.

T

Great! Will be waiting for you guys at Lucent!

Old 02-26-2005, 10:41 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Reminder...

Weather looks great for tomorrow! See you on the run!

T

Old 02-28-2005, 07:27 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Hey Guys:

Great run. The most exciting part for me was when we picked up the CGT crew on the 5 freeway. What an awesome sound. I also thought the ride thru SB was very nice.

As usual, it was great to see everybody. So many nice cars and nice people...this is what makes 6speed so special.

We lucked out with the weather...perfect day.

I'll post some pics later.

William, the CGT was just incredible.

Summer is on the way and I will be organizing two substantial events that you will be contacted about:

1. Summer Meet/Run/BBQ in OC - August time frame
2. Beginning of Summer dinner party with T and Friends - June

I'll definitely get this stuff together within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Take care.

T

Old 02-28-2005, 11:08 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of
we like it alot.
had a great drive guys. great lunch.
and no tickets!
unfortunately, had to stop at the camarillo outlets on the way home....

Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2005, 11:11 PM
SilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud ofSilverTTCab has much to be proud of

Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2005, 11:13 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
i'm going to get that lense Anthony!

hey, post some pics of the GT in motion.

great ride again, thanks to Thomas. got home tired but worth the driving with CGT for 3hrs.

Old 02-28-2005, 11:13 PM

Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2005, 11:20 PM
maybe not the best lens for the action shot on the road, but credit to the gf for taking the pics!

Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2005, 11:25 PM
the gt3 vs cgt?
dirty window shot.
btw did you get my email?

Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2005, 11:43 PM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
Anthony,

Great pictures.

I hope you like the Techart exhaust better now.

Old 02-28-2005, 11:46 PM
oliver,
i'm used to it now, and it really does open up on the road.

i'm happy with it! now only if i can unload the fabspeed...

thanks. hope your new turbos are armed and ready.

(my packet is filled out and will be mailed out sometime tuesday, btw)

Old 03-01-2005, 01:25 AM
CA996 is infamous around these parts
Great pic's Anthony.....................looks like Arling is gonna get a wide lense like yours now

Old 03-01-2005, 08:49 AM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
wish i could have gone too but had some matters to take care off..

good thing i didnt bring the a4 i would have beeenn sooooo far behind... i heard you guys were going above the speed limit... lol

post more pics please..

Old 03-01-2005, 10:33 AM
P O R S C H E
KSA Turbo is infamous around these parts
Now we know who got all the attention

Old 03-01-2005, 11:19 AM
WARDHOG is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by SilverTTCab
we like it alot.....
I bet you did!
How long did you guys sit there drooling on the ground looking at the CGT?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SOCAL Santa Barbara Run on Saturday, February 26