996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What you guys think???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 11:51 AM
YellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of light
What you guys think???

Here's my little inexpensive front LEDS just two screws and connect the wires to the side markers.Is it too ricey?? Sort of looks like the 997TT

Attached Images      
Old 09-23-2010, 11:56 AM
ttpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond reputettpopo has a reputation beyond repute
it looks a *bit* rice, but then - i kinda like it.

Put the other side and headlight back in and it'll prolly look dope!

Old 09-23-2010, 11:56 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Looks nice

Old 09-23-2010, 12:03 PM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
Its rice ... but I like it ...

Old 09-23-2010, 12:19 PM
YellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of light
For less than 80 bucks, I guess I can't expect much in good looks

Old 09-23-2010, 01:44 PM
NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !NOLA911 Is a GOD !
Although I like the concept, the execution looks cheap. Have you looked into a light that fills the duct better from one side to the other?

Old 09-23-2010, 01:51 PM
TTTerror is a jewel in the roughTTTerror is a jewel in the roughTTTerror is a jewel in the rough
Used to like the LEDs when they were a bit more exclusive (had 'em on my S5), but now I'm seein' them everywhere, including a good number of Honda Civics.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:56 PM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
Where did you order from? I like it!

Old 09-23-2010, 01:58 PM
dwdwdwwd is infamous around these parts
@ttpopo: I LOVE your front bumper. Is this 997 stock bumper? Did you have any problems fitting it in 996tt?

@yellowmanTT: It actualy looks good. Could you please do a few macro shots.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:47 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Looks good.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Ok here's a few more pics haven't fully completed the installation yet. Sorry for the crappy pics I don't have a good camera pics were taken from Iphone.

I don't know where my friend bought the LEDS from. He send me a text message asking me if I wanted a set so I did .

I'll try to some better pic when I get home tonight.These are the closes fitting to the air vent that I can find.

Attached Images    

Last edited by YellowmanTT; 09-23-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:25 PM
GatorTT is infamous around these parts
Could they be recessed into the bumper?

Old 09-23-2010, 03:45 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
Is that a Ducatti I see in the background? Sweeeeet

I like LEDs as long as they're not mounted underneath the car. Honda Civic Kids, you know who you are.

I'd like to see the finished project.

Old 09-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by GatorTT
Could they be recessed into the bumper?
It would be a little bit difficult since the lights have a little curve instead of straight across.I'll tried to have it done this weekend. I think getting the new 2011 Cayenne LEDS or the 997TT and tried to fit might looks good, though not sure how much $$$ for the set compare to 80 bucks

Last edited by YellowmanTT; 09-23-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Ok here's the completed little cheapo poor man LEDS.
I got bored after worked yesterday so went and finished up the little project.

Attached Images      

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What you guys think???