996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Sport Bike Kill

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 06:55 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
great kill mike, your car is awesome

Old 09-30-2010, 06:58 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
WOW how'd I miss this thread...nice job Mike!!! Bikes are fun to beat...They are easier to beat, the faster you go. After 120-130 or so, any car with 550+whp is going to **** alot of bikers off...if they have the ballz to keep going. I've walked away from 600-750's like they are tied to a tree...haven't had a chance to run a big bike yet, but I'm not scared......

Old 09-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
WOW how'd I miss this thread...nice job Mike!!! Bikes are fun to beat...They are easier to beat, the faster you go. After 120-130 or so, any car with 550+whp is going to **** alot of bikers off...if they have the ballz to keep going. I've walked away from 600-750's like they are tied to a tree...haven't had a chance to run a big bike yet, but I'm not scared......

Mike - do you drag race street bikes?

Old 09-30-2010, 07:21 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Mike - do you drag race street bikes?
Yep...only for the last 19 years though...was one of Uncle Sams Misguided Children before that

Old 09-30-2010, 07:27 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Yep...only for the last 19 years though...was one of Uncle Sams Misguided Children before that
I love it. A guy that's been dragracing bikes for 19 years has no problem admitting that high-hp cars are quite capable of yanking bikes at high speeds.

With credentials like yours and the fact that you own both fast cars and fast bikes, you could probably squelch a lot of the debates that seem to pop up on here concerning this subject (bikes vs cars).

SF, bro.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 09-30-2010 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I love it. A guy that's been dragracing bikes for 19 years has no problem admitting that high-hp cars are capable of to yanking bikes at high speeds.

With credentials like yours and the fact that you own both fast cars and fast bikes, you could probably squelch a lot of the debates that seem to pop up on here concerning this subject (bikes vs cars).

SF, bro.
Thanks Scott. Don't know about fast cars, but 8.91 at 155 for a street bike is pretty fun...haven't been that quick in a while though...you know...fat and all...

Old 09-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Here's a pass from last year...makin short work of a new busa...bracket racing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0ljIpvSDvo

Old 09-30-2010, 07:35 PM
Here's a pass from last year...makin short work of a new busa...bracket racing...
Holy crap! Nice!

Old 09-30-2010, 07:36 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Mmmmm, love me some biker boyz.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by VividRacingTX
Mmmmm, love me some biker boyz.
Keep your pants on Julia...

Old 09-30-2010, 07:37 PM
EvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really nice
Good kill!
I love beating bikes in my Evo. One of these days the 996 will get there. Not sure if it can do it on the 28's though.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:38 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
great kill mike, your car is awesome
Good to hear from guys that actually own and race bikes!!

Old 09-30-2010, 07:39 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Yes, very nice run! 152mph is moving!!

Old 09-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by EvoLunchbox
Good kill!
I love beating bikes in my Evo. One of these days the 996 will get there. Not sure if it can do it on the 28's though.
I did it with A28s...

Old 09-30-2010, 07:43 PM
EvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really niceEvoLunchbox is just really nice
Originally Posted by MBailey
I did it with A28s...

I haven't tried yet so that was an uneducated remark...lol I will try though. Only on 93 oct now. Thinking about changing it over to corn fuel.
Now that I look at your mods, I see how it can be done...haha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sport Bike Kill