996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Unique Whips on Speed?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 02:29 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
I havent heard of that shop before.

Old 02-25-2005, 02:59 PM
mpwrmodena is infamous around these parts
Pimp my ride is actually a funny show to watch. I love how the build there cars based on there interests. I like dogs so I guess my car would look like the dog mobile from dumb and dumber lol.
-Daniel

Old 02-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Pimp My Ride is pretty fun ...

Overhaulin' is quite nice, although I wish they showed more of the car, and less the prank.

American Hot Rod isn't that bad either. Shows you what not to do when dealing with people! lol

American Chopper isn't bad either. I love Mikey plays the dumba$$ ... dude!

Biker Build-Off is usually very nice.

As well as Motorcycle Mania ... I just wish they weren't always choppers.

Million Dollar Motors was the best (although not a series), great cars, and good talk unless it was the marketing rep talking. Very good.

Glad I missed Unique Whips ... sounds like I'd have hated it!

Old 02-25-2005, 04:11 PM
Y65MPH is infamous around these partsY65MPH is infamous around these parts
Being a Cadillac dealer putting TV's, wheels, and tarting up interiors has become rather common. I have never seen a more unprofessional person as the owner of that place. That TV show made him look more like a clown than a reputable installer. I find it hard to believe anyone here would get work done on their car based on a celebrity.

Old 02-25-2005, 05:43 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
two words...

Get
Toe

Old 02-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Don't hate, appreciate.

Why some of you guys look down on these lovers of customization is beyond me. I see more show than go in this foruom with all the 19" deep dish HREs I see outfitted on cars.. along with the five-digit body kits that do absolutely nothing other than make the car look good. which is all good in my book.

I love all kinds of cars. These celebs and athletes are most DEFINITELY having fun. don't rain on the parade. they can back up all that bling blang with all the ladies that they pull.

peace,

Old 02-25-2005, 08:24 PM
JakeMate is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Benjamin Choi
Don't hate, appreciate.

Why some of you guys look down on these lovers of customization is beyond me. I see more show than go in this foruom with all the 19" deep dish HREs I see outfitted on cars.. along with the five-digit body kits that do absolutely nothing other than make the car look good. which is all good in my book.

I love all kinds of cars. These celebs and athletes are most DEFINITELY having fun. don't rain on the parade. they can back up all that bling blang with all the ladies that they pull.

peace,
Why we look down on some of these 'lovers of customization'.....because these guys aren't exactly splitting the atom. Some of these guys can barely read. They can only afford all this gaudy crap because they can play basketball or football.

I wouldn't call the women they're pulling in 'ladies' either. They're more like a bunch of money hungry stupid, ugly *****es.

BTW....my car is all business...no bling.

Unique Whips sucks.

Old 02-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
so what's life like splitting atoms?

Old 02-25-2005, 11:19 PM
I couldnt say it better my self. These people for the most part DO NOT have any taste when it comes to "customization".
-Daniel

Originally posted by JakeMate
Why we look down on some of these 'lovers of customization'.....because these guys aren't exactly splitting the atom. Some of these guys can barely read. They can only afford all this gaudy crap because they can play basketball or football.

I wouldn't call the women they're pulling in 'ladies' either. They're more like a bunch of money hungry stupid, ugly *****es.

BTW....my car is all business...no bling.

Unique Whips sucks.

Old 02-26-2005, 05:36 AM
Volare is infamous around these parts
Unique Auto has made a name for themselves with stars because they lick the stars *****. If you look at some of their clients, they are not exactly the type that buy cars because they love them as a piece of art or automotive genius, and I'm not saying everyone needs to. But when all these guys (celebs with money) care about is trying to look different and stand out for attention, someone like Unique can do a bunch of useless **** to achieve that, therefore, making a lot of money.
Ice T was on a MTV show called “Cribs: Dubb Additionâ€Â, basically taking about how great Unique was, and I don’t think he even had a car from there, but he probably will soon.
Swiss Beats was also on the show talking about his cars. Same with Monica.

Like most have said, the best show is Overhaulin’, why, because Chip actually loves cars, and it shows when he takes the time to ask and take into consideration what someone else might want, and he spends countless hours trying to make the car perfect. He actually does a little of everything on the car. The pranks are a little lame, they don’t focus enough on the car.

American Hotrod is a joke, all they do is argue, and since the beginning of the show they have lost 4 to 5 employees, one was fired for disagreeing with Boyd about some safety issue, one was fired for being late and not calling, two or maybe even three left to work for Chip. One of them was the paint guy, Charlie, one of the best guys at the shop. The show sucks, but I watch it, it’s better then any of the other crap reality tv shows. The show only makes people not want to take their car to the shop, most of the employees don’t look happy working. If I was able to work with cars, I would put in 20 hours a day.

Pimp My Ride is ok. X is funny, he makes fun of the people about their car, but he can, after all, he is making their car 100 times better. The **** they do to the car is pretty lame, (waterfalls, bowling ball waxer, steam iron, tv on the spare tire under the car, coffer maker in the center armrest…). I did see the Mustang they ‘pimped’ at the 24 hour fitness in Santa Monica, it looked alright.

Rides is a pretty good show as well, the host is a little monotone. They basically follow the development of a car. Some of them include, Sick Fish (Jor Rogan’s Cuda done by Rad Rides by Troy, awesome car), the new Ford GT, Fast Forward Mustang Fastback (eBay Motors, done by Rad Rides by Troy). Also had a show about the increasing popularity of Drifting and the transformation of a 2004 Pontiac GTO into a drifter. And they got exclusive access to the Lamborghini Automobili plant, to view the creation of a hand-crafted Gallardo, as well as the first ever Murcielago roadster.

I miss all the car shows, none of them here in China.

Old 02-26-2005, 06:16 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
i think the custmization is "each to his own."

but you can't deny the ghetto factor...on some of the baller's cars.

all in all, everyone has different taste. that's whats fun about this whole car thing, right?

Old 02-26-2005, 09:42 AM
FAST3 is infamous around these parts
UNIQUE is garbage. Pure crap! That whole shop is funded by Busta Rhymes (the rapper dude).

Old 02-26-2005, 09:54 AM
Its sad with all this going on. THe rappers influence everyone, so now everyone has an H2 with 22 inch rims. I cant wait to see the day when one of them gets some taste. A nice porsche truck sent of to gumbella would be a nice addition.
-Daniel

Old 02-26-2005, 10:02 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by mpwrmodena
Its sad with all this going on. THe rappers influence everyone, so now everyone has an H2 with 22 inch rims. I cant wait to see the day when one of them gets some taste. A nice porsche truck sent of to gumbella would be a nice addition.
-Daniel

I had my 55 in a local hot rod show when this total White Trash lady pushing a stroller yelling at her children walks by and proceeds to tell me how her dream car is an H2 on 22" spinners w/ gucci interior

I laughed real hard

Old 02-26-2005, 10:10 AM
omg lol, Please copy it and post on the forums.
-Daniel

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Unique Whips on Speed?