996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tragedy in Kuwait

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 05:48 PM
AMTRAK is infamous around these parts
Been to Kuwait many times and have seen the driving there. It's nothing compared to Qatar or Egypt, but the drivers there are less than cognizant at times...

May the driver and passenger rest in peace.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:31 PM
jdiesel has a spectacular aura aboutjdiesel has a spectacular aura about
very sad regardless of who was at fault. RIP and condolences to their families

Old 10-24-2010, 12:23 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
God Speed!

Old 10-25-2010, 09:14 AM
Q8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud ofQ8_TwinTurbo has much to be proud of
R.I.P to both driver and passenger. It is very sad that you loose friends, let alone a 23 year old and a 25 year old. My condolences to his family and friends.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:24 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AMTRAK
Been to Kuwait many times and have seen the driving there. It's nothing compared to Qatar or Egypt, but the drivers there are less than cognizant at times...

May the driver and passenger rest in peace.
+1. The drivers in Kuwait are horrible.

(not as bad as some places but they are not the best)

Seen people with kids (1yr old) with their hands on the steering wheel on highways (laws are different?), I used to slow down a bit just to examine and speculate exactly how a vehicle knocked over an electrical tower. I remember thinking almost everyday - how did that car get like that? Speed. That's how.

I used to get stuck in some traffic, don't worry - that doesn't mean you can't do 100mph on the shoulder. You guys in Kuwait know what I'm talking about.

The people crossing the highways on foot (6-8 lanes), while there is a catwalk a half mile down the road, get hit by a car doing 120mph+, and the car doesn't stop.

I've seen crazy stuff in Kuwait. I'm amazed I'm still alive.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:27 AM
ecudooberhead is infamous around these parts
Kuwait is one of the craziest places I have driven... very dangerous

Old 10-25-2010, 10:53 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I used to get stuck in some traffic, don't worry - that doesn't mean you can't do 100mph on the shoulder. You guys in Kuwait know what I'm talking about.
lols :P...