996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New 996tt owner!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 09:55 PM
austin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud of
Talking New 996tt owner!!!

Well, I've been lurking this forum for quite some time now and today, finally pulled the trigger on a beautiful 2002 Seal Grey/Black 996tt 6speed. I've been casually looking for a turbo for about a year now and found this car locally. It is a clean, well documented car with service records and receipts. Current mileage is 28K with the 30K service completed earlier this year. This is my first Porsche and I can't wait to take it home... I put a deposit on the car today and will take delivery after I secure financing later on this week. To top things off, the car did come with a few extras that I would have eventually added anyways but will not have to now. The obvious upgrades on the car are 19" HRE wheels, Fabspeed exhaust, H&R coilovers, and stereo system. There are also a couple of things under the hood that I assume are the diverter valves but not sure what else is hiding in there. Other than some curb rash on one of the wheels, this car is MINT!!! There is an issue with the drivers side window now operating correctly but that part has been ordered and will be repaired before I pick the car up... I'm still trying to wipe the grin off my face from the test drive haha I don't know if an exhaust adds that much power or if this car has been flashed but this car definitely pulled harder than the other cars I test drove. I feel that I got a pretty good deal at 43,500 with the mileage and condition of this vehicle and the mods was icing on the cake. To say I am excited is an understatement haha I will post pics of the car once it makes it's home

Old 10-25-2010, 10:09 PM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
Have fun and drive it often.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:18 PM
TweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to beholdTweakitTT is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! Wish my car had mods when I bought it so I don't have to spend so much $$

Old 10-25-2010, 10:23 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I believe I saw the car on craigslist; enjoy it in good health. Looked like a very clean ride.

Old 10-26-2010, 05:08 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Welcome!

Old 10-26-2010, 05:33 AM
pearsonhaus is infamous around these parts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2010, 07:05 AM
SaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really niceSaMaS is just really nice
Gratz !

Old 10-26-2010, 07:31 AM
CHAOS236 is infamous around these partsCHAOS236 is infamous around these parts
Congrats,my next car will be a modded one.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:37 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Good for you!! How much was he asking to begin with?

Old 10-26-2010, 08:46 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Congrats!

Pictures please!

Old 10-26-2010, 08:59 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Congrats sounds like a very nice ride.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:09 AM
SRISER has a spectacular aura aboutSRISER has a spectacular aura aboutSRISER has a spectacular aura about
Awesome. I know exactly how you feel. I just got mine about a week ago and still can't grinning. How does it sound with the Fabspeed? Been thinking about that but not sure if I want to go full exhaust or cats and straight pipes.

Old 10-26-2010, 09:37 AM
austin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud ofaustin725 has much to be proud of
Thanks everyone... SO looking forward to getting this thing home haha

Originally Posted by deckman
Good for you!! How much was he asking to begin with?
Original asking price was 46,900

Old 10-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by SRISER
Awesome. I know exactly how you feel. I just got mine about a week ago and still can't grinning. How does it sound with the Fabspeed? Been thinking about that but not sure if I want to go full exhaust or cats and straight pipes.
The Fabspeed sound is fantastic!!! I don't know exactly what the car has on it but it is a Fabspeed with quad tips and the sound is loud and mean as I would expect a sports car to sound haha It was a much better driving experience than the stock turbo that I drove... I don't know if I'll make it till the end of the week haha barely got any sleep last night! I'm just glad that I don't have to drop another 3K on one since someone else already did haha

Old 10-26-2010, 09:47 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
congrats...pictures asap

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 996tt owner!!!