996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Livo69 is infamous around these parts
Talking New Wheels

I am new to 6Speed and happy I found it.

I just ordered my new HRE wheels for my 996TT from Wheel Experts and I am stoked. Peter is extremely friendly and knowledgable about wheels and tires. I have 6 weeks to dream until they get here.

So far, THUMBS UP for WHEEL EXPERTS.

Old 03-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to the forum!!!

Old 03-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Peter is THE BEST. I ordered a set of 845r's today for my CLS55. Six weeks may be a little optimistic

Old 03-02-2005, 05:29 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Peter is THE BEST. I ordered a set of 845r's today for my CLS55. Six weeks may be a little optimistic
Best wheels they make

Evan
PS-Expect it to be more like 8-12 weeks . I know Peter will do everything he can for you (he's the bomb), but its ultimatly HRE that will take forever

Last edited by AMG ETR; 03-02-2005 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-02-2005, 05:45 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
yep - i remember Evan waiting forever for them but damm they look hottttt

Old 03-02-2005, 06:24 PM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
I've known and dealt with Peter for 3 years now....

WheelExperts = great service , nuff said.

Not to mention he has the best direct contact with HRE!

Old 03-02-2005, 07:33 PM
Kills Bugs Fast
45otto is infamous around these parts
What style did you get?

Old 03-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Evan,

Thanks for the pic! I was going to pm you today and ask you to send me one. I'll post as soon as they come in.

Old 03-02-2005, 09:29 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Evan,

Thanks for the pic! I was going to pm you today and ask you to send me one. I'll post as soon as they come in.
Cool can't wait, about to pull the trigger on some 847R's for the SL55 (From Peter of course ), but still undecided. Its wierd, can't find a wheel that I LOVE on the SL....
Here are a few more pics of just the wheels to look at while you wait
(These are before I recieved the chrome lips, but...)

Evan

Old 03-02-2005, 10:30 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for all the love guys, much appreciated

you know i try my best

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 03-02-2005, 10:33 PM
Banned
Ferrarislave is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Cool can't wait, about to pull the trigger on some 847R's for the SL55 (From Peter of course ), but still undecided. Its wierd, can't find a wheel that I LOVE on the SL....
Here are a few more pics of just the wheels to look at while you wait
(These are before I recieved the chrome lips, but...)

Evan
Brabus monoblocks or SL65 type AMG's... A good choice would also be the kleemen windmill wheels (forget there name). IMO monoblocks look the best. I know the wheels I mentioned arnt very light compared to HRE's but they look great.

Old 03-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
evan, I supplied the wheels (and the Brabus kit, lowering module, and exhaust, incidentally) on AI Design NYCs Mars Red SL500 Brabus, they were 20x9 and 11 in custom mars red - I have pictures in the customer gallery if you check. Those will be considerally more than the 547R we discussed earlier.

If the SL55 will be black, 20x9/11 547R black will be my #1 choice. It will look sick, trust me on this one (I have pictures of a 04 blk/blk E55 with blk 547R in the cust gallery also in case you want to see it)

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 03-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally posted by Ferrarislave
Brabus monoblocks or SL65 type AMG's... A good choice would also be the kleemen windmill wheels (forget there name). IMO monoblocks look the best. I know the wheels I mentioned arnt very light compared to HRE's but they look great.
ironically we discussed the brabus too, but even at wholesale the price is $$$$$$

The Kleemann wheels you are referring to are called TS-6. We carry them too.

Old 03-03-2005, 11:47 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Welcome.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the pics Evan. I can't wait to see them on the CLS. I went with brushed centers and polished lips. Not to mention a few Brabus goodies

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Wheels