996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

5.37, 1.61 BAR, 100 octane

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 12:51 AM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Scott came down a few years ago in the "other Porsche" and he ran supersnake, oh yea, you were next to me before the big mods you have now.

OMG, I wish I had it on film because it was incredible.

Anyhow, with Powell, RobMD and Scott running to Mexico that should be a memory.

I hope you do make it down, It would be great to see you and the new setup on new car.

Originally Posted by robmd99
Hey Scott
Do you think you will make it down for Supra Nats or Texas Mile in March?
Congrats
Robert

Old 10-31-2010, 06:07 AM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.

Old 10-31-2010, 06:39 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Very nice Scott. The White Ghost is really movin.(A little Halloween humor)

Old 10-31-2010, 08:32 AM
besiktas is infamous around these partsbesiktas is infamous around these parts
So, you are in about 7.9's now? Told you, you will be close to 7.5 when you finished with the tune

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Yep, cat-back exhaust, filters and tune. I've already shaved 2 seconds from my stock 60-130 time, and we're still tuning. Once we get done with 93 octane, we'll shift to 100 octane. It's a truly great car!

Old 10-31-2010, 09:01 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Did you have any issues hooking up? Yes, Andy that might have been one of the best Supra Nats nights ever! I think every big dog showed up for that midnight run in Texaco LOL
R

Old 10-31-2010, 09:14 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by besiktas
So, you are in about 7.9's now? Told you, you will be close to 7.5 when you finished with the tune
Just ran a 7.86 on 93 and we aren't done tuning yet.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:15 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robmd99
Did you have any issues hooking up? Yes, Andy that might have been one of the best Supra Nats nights ever! I think every big dog showed up for that midnight run in Texaco LOL
R
Rob - I have zero problems hooking from a roll at this power level. From a dig is another story.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Powell
Congrats Scott!!! Don't worry if Kevin isn't present I'll verify your passes! You know I've learned how to now!

I agree with you on the peak. I always post what my EVC says as its highest point, as most people who know Turbo cars knows the boost does go down, but the argument will always arise as to what the peak was (and I don't know why).

Come down to the Supra Nats bro! I have a good feeling I'm going to have to do a 2nd to 3rd gear 60-130 and I've seen your shifts. 3rd-4th = my profession, but 2nd to 3rd is what ended my 3rd gears life LOL!!! So may put you in the drivers seat so I don't have to rebuild it again LOL!
Chris,

I doubt I'll make it down this year, but you never know (I may just fly down and leave my car(s) here. If I do end up coming down, I'd be happy to take you up on your offer, bro.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by dk996tt
Congrats! 1.8 bar might get you a 4.XX pass.
Thanks, David. We'll see!

Old 10-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by turtle n hare
Scott came down a few years ago in the "other Porsche" and he ran supersnake, oh yea, you were next to me before the big mods you have now.

I hope you do make it down, It would be great to see you and the new setup on new car.
Andy - yep, that was a great race! Neither of us wanted to let out.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Very nice Scott. The White Ghost is really movin.(A little Halloween humor)
"White ghost", I like that!

Old 10-31-2010, 09:39 AM
besiktas is infamous around these partsbesiktas is infamous around these parts
Just ran a 7.86 on 93 and we aren't done tuning yet.
That's great! Really inspires me.

By the way, you have 3076's on your GT2, right?

Old 10-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by besiktas
That's great! Really inspires me.

By the way, you have 3076's on your GT2, right?
They're hybrid 30's. Similar, but different.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:56 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by turtle n hare

Supersnake??? do you still have it or did you sell it??

Old 10-31-2010, 09:58 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Rob - I have zero problems hooking from a roll at this power level. From a dig is another story.

Scott --- R888 = Stick like glue! trust me! you can roll it out and then nail it 10 feet out and no spin even with the Greddys at 20% set gain it held

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 5.37, 1.61 BAR, 100 octane