996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pix Request: Powdercoated 547R's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2010 | 09:39 PM
|
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
Pix Request: Powdercoated 547R's

I'm sending my 547R's to HRE to get refinished ... since its there .. I'm considering to get EVERYTHING powdercoated (centers, inners, outers, rivets) ...

I would be grateful if anybody can post any of their 547R's fully powdercoated ...

Also, color suggestions?

Btw, anyone know how much those things weigh with and without tires? 19 x 8.5 .... 19 x 11 ..

Thanks !!

Old 11-28-2010 | 02:43 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
Old 11-28-2010 | 02:58 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
I was going to do the exact same thing last year as I have the exacxt same wheels, just a little steep at the time...probably not any less steep now...

Old 11-28-2010 | 09:20 PM
|
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
@ ttboost ... I got this set four years ago .. I was wondering getting it blacked out then ... its a good thing I didnt ...

But, just as its time to get it refinished ... gunmetal / charcoal grey / satin texture would be nice ...

Hmmm .. if only I can get the HRE center caps powder coated as well LOL

Old 11-29-2010 | 05:23 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
You can spray paint the centers as I have done on other wheels. Can you PM me how much HRE is charging? I got a quote to take them apart, powdercoat the centers, polish the lip and put back together with new hardware. Wondering what the difference is?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.