996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Houston Cars and Coffee event Dec 2010

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 12:31 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Houston Cars and Coffee event Dec 2010

Great event as usual today. Weather was perfect if maybe a little too hot.. But who's complaining. Hennessey had his Venom GT there. It sounded NASTY! See the pic of John and his two boys in the passenger seat. Plenty of horsepower was present. Tons of 6 Speeders showed up.
From left to right: BAd107, PaulieWalnuts, Bmoores, Wolks' Wagon and PumpTech. Notice Paulie and Ben are pointing at me as they normally do when talking about how much faster my car was than theirs.

Ben (Bmoores) and his lady

This may be my next car. Rossion Q1

Hennessey VENOM GT:

TESLA:

UGR TTG (Former SW car) 1000 on pump and 1300 on race gas:

Old 12-04-2010, 12:39 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Great pics Todd!!

Thanks for posting!!

Old 12-04-2010, 12:40 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Behind the Rossion there is a mid 80's Rabbit......identical to my first car. lol

Old 12-04-2010, 12:44 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Jason, it was good to see you today. Did you run RC?

Mike, I have more of the Rossion, do you want me to email them to you?

Old 12-04-2010, 12:46 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Mike, I have more of the Rossion, do you want me to email them to you?
Yes! I would love to see them!!

Old 12-04-2010, 01:20 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
yea it was a fun event but the lay out of parking lot made it hard to find people stretched out so far. but it definately took over the entire place

Old 12-04-2010, 01:42 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Good seeing everyone today.Mullet held his own against a 1350 whp pump gas vette.

Todd nice photos,Ben was telling how bad he put the smackdown on your old car.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Ben Ben Ben, you have it captioned all wrong: Bad 107 "Hey Walnut why don't you try and run that sluggish Yellow Banana of yours against my Tip"

Paulie Walnuts "Why don't you pull my finger and then see if the Police come out of the Station behind me in response to the explosion"

Old 12-04-2010, 04:07 PM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
Nice pics Todd! Can't believe you guys are wearing T-shirt this time of the year.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:20 PM
pumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond reputepumptech has a reputation beyond repute
Yeh was a good time and a ton of sweet rides. Good to put faces to names too. Il b back for sure.

Old 12-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Wolk's Wagon is infamous around these partsWolk's Wagon is infamous around these parts
Lol
Does look like some serious crap talking going on there.

Nice meeting some of the local Hp freaks, looking forward to future runs when my car is up to the task.

Alec

Last edited by Wolk's Wagon; 12-04-2010 at 04:30 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:32 PM
AlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to behold
It was great meeting you guys this morning. Super sick rides and more cages than I would have expected!

Maybe next time we can meet up and roll in together?

Old 12-04-2010, 05:34 PM
AlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to beholdAlphaDog28 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Ben Ben Ben, you have it captioned all wrong: Bad 107 "Hey Walnut why don't you try and run that sluggish Yellow Banana of yours against my Tip"

Paulie Walnuts "Why don't you pull my finger and then see if the Police come out of the Station behind me in response to the explosion"

You will notice the HPD sign on the building in the background...didn"t even see that when I was standing right there!

Old 12-05-2010, 07:16 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
yea it was a fun event but the lay out of parking lot made it hard to find people stretched out so far. but it definately took over the entire place
I agree, I do not like the new layout! Plus where in the hell is a Starbucks! After I left, I drove over to uptown park and it was empty! I am certain "they" are wishing we would return.
Happy Holidays
Robert

Old 12-05-2010, 07:54 AM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Great turn out of cars, I agree that it was way too spread out, in desperate need of a Starbucks. Which is surprising in a town with a Starbucks on every corner?? I miss the old venue

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Houston Cars and Coffee event Dec 2010