996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

You guys will not believe this!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
You guys will not believe this!

If you recall, my wife was in a pretty bad accident more than 2 months ago.

Today I found out that my insurance company is claiming that my mechanic, one of the most respected mechanics in the city intentionally destroyed the motor!!!

The report is positing that he took a hammer to the waterpump and also caused the crease in the roof.

Unbelievable! He would NEVER do something like that, everyone who knows him knows that he is as honest as they come and I certainly would not authorize something like that.

Is my insurance company (Amica, btw) trying to set the world record for sleazeball behavior?

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 12-11-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:31 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
Sounds like it, they will do anything to get out of paying. Glad I don't use amica

Old 12-10-2010, 09:33 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
damn, sean that is pretty crazy ..., do you pics of the car before it went in with the crease on the roof ?

sounds like your in for a legal dispute with these clowns.. good luck bro.

Old 12-10-2010, 09:34 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Wow, I heard many good things about Amica. What has happened to them? Geez!

Old 12-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I am in disbelief.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 12-11-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 10:11 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
I've seen your other posts/threads about this, and it's definitely time to get a lawyer if you don't have one. I can't remember if you already retained somebody or not. That's ridiculous.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
What a bunch of insurance bull****, always looking for a way to get out of paying.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:55 PM
tphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of lighttphss is a glorious beacon of light
How are people suppose to fight ridiculous statements like that from an insurance company? How can the insurance company prove something like that, I mean unless they have some solid evidence indicating this it's pretty much bull**** isn't it?

Old 12-11-2010, 04:42 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
They must have seen the video of Sumil hammering on the engine ...Flippin *******s...

Old 12-11-2010, 08:02 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
I would start by writing a letter to your local Department of Commerce (Who regulate Insurance company practices) and file a "Bad Faith Claim" against them. I have gone this route in the past and have prevailed every time.
Don't spend money on lawyers yet. You may be able to get this sorted out with a simple letter and some pressure on your insurance agent.
If you have not been already, you should be looking for different insurance to switch to, immediately after you get what you want out of them.
An inexperienced adjuster can make mistakes when writing their estimate, but to make claims and accusations like that without proof, is inexcusable.
Keep pushing and use/push your insurance agent as much as possible.
The squeeky wheel gets the grease, trust me.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:40 AM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Why are you dealing with your insurance?

Didnt the other party have liability?

Old 12-11-2010, 09:27 AM
I definitely will write that letter, but first I want to get a good attorney working on the case.

I am first going to see if the one representing my wife will do it, if not I have another option lined up (in fact he is recommended by a member of 6speed).

I have the report from the insurance company, they have a picture of the water pump and are arguing that the damage "must have" been caused by a hammer.

The damage was caused in the accident.

The problem with going to the other company is they will side w/ my company. I have to get this matter sorted first.

Last edited by Dr_jitsu; 12-11-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:48 AM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Get a lawyer,insurance co. are, most of them, the same all over the world.They would like to insure only "swimingpools full of water against fire" they are riculous as they are behaving with you.Get alawyer and listen advice from people who knows how the sistem in US works.

NAIL THEM

Old 12-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry that you are having to deal w/ this.

But if they have video of this will you post it?

Old 12-11-2010, 04:28 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
just howmuch hammer swinging room is there under your hood?get your agent to try and then drop the hood oops!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: You guys will not believe this!