996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My PCar in body shop pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
My PCar in body shop pics

I have a few pictures of what i am doing to the car. Still not done !

1.Brake up grade to 6 Piston paint in white

2.Headlights painted BLACK

3.Puting on all Carbon pieces i bought from EDWIN Presission!( front lip, exhaust diffuser and grill.

4. Y pipe painted white.

5. LED Techart lights on 996 bumper.

6. Re painting front bumper.

Thanks to ROBERT FINAL TOUCH AUTO COLLISION in WEST NEW YORK NJ.......................

I will post up final pictures when i get car back.... thanks for looking

Attached Images      
Old 12-12-2010, 05:34 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
very cool joe, should come out great!

Old 12-12-2010, 05:38 PM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
which y pipe is that?

Old 12-12-2010, 05:57 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
wow your a beast thats going to look awesome

Old 12-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
WOW.....that **** looks badass.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:43 PM
edelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond reputeedelectra has a reputation beyond repute
Robert is a very nice guy and does great work

Old 12-12-2010, 07:00 PM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by OS Inspector
which y pipe is that?

stock Y pipe

Old 12-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by edelectra
Robert is a very nice guy and does great work

Yes he is. Crazy about P cars. Love his work would not go any place else!!!!

Thanks for the compliments. I will post pics as soon as its ready from body shop...... Cant WAIT!!!!! LOL

Oh by the way i changed the look of the headlights its all black with the chrome rings now! didnt like the chrome. I am also deleting the turn signal since it will be in the LED TECHART lights.

THANKS TO TONYNJ it was his idea of white calipers TONY should be a porsche designer lol

Last edited by mcjoe691; 12-12-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:32 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by slavik
very cool joe, should come out great!
Slavik, seriously your avatar is distracting...I come here for car info...not...ok fine but at least share some more pics then!

...and to stay on track, I really like the white brake calipers in white, looking forward to seeing them on the car. Thanks for sharing.

Justin

Old 12-12-2010, 07:38 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
great looking car.. seems to only be getting better ... .. I might have to do the lights in the T/A bumper ... look foward to seeing pictures of the car done

Old 12-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !Tim941NYC Is a GOD !
wow looks great. I really like the headlights. You must like to detail your ride with the white wye pipe and white calipers.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:40 PM
xcusemi is infamous around these parts
I just recently have most of the part of my 996TT repainted by Robert at Final Touch and I cant say enough good things about Robert and his staffs (John and Christ) The job came out great and I would not bring my car to anyone else except Robert. They are very polite and have keeping me posted with the progress on the car. John sent me the pictures of the progress everyday!! This is service!!

By the way, I had my 993 painted at Robert 3 yrs ago, and there is some minor blemish. I didnt bother to bring it back until the time I pick up my 996TT and show Robert the blemish on the 993. After 3 yrs, Robert still honor his job and took care of me.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:48 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
Beautiful car, and getting better everytime you post something man lol. My biggest problem with the Techart front was that since its FG it needs to be repainted if you drive the car even slightly aggressive, especially if the car is dropped. Real pain in the a$s but it does looks freaking great. Nice job with the LEDs, will look real nice with those headlights. Definitely one of the nicest 996TT around the Tri-state. Nice job.

Old 12-13-2010, 01:22 AM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
Pix of the diffuser?

Old 12-13-2010, 02:58 AM
Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !Psycho Sid Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mcjoe691
Oh by the way i changed the look of the headlights its all black with the chrome rings now! didnt like the chrome. I am also deleting the turn signal since it will be in the LED TECHART lights.

THANKS TO TONYNJ it was his idea of white calipers TONY should be a porsche designer lol
Looks awesome!!!!, it's giving me the itch to do some more work too...

Listen ya might want to check out the chromed turn signal lightbulbs, they eliminate all amber reflections in the housing and have a darker color (identical to the amber led's).
Got mine at pelican parts, it's the cheapest mod and it looks really good when they work in conjunction with the GT2/Turbo led turn signals.

Cheers!

Sid.

BTW +1 on those calipers! love to see post install pics.

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My PCar in body shop pics