996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

LA/OC Run to San Diego Meet on Saturday, March 26

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 08:46 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Pics

Hey Guys:

Awesome meet. The weather was perfect and everyone had a great time. I can't believe I had a chance to meet topspn from MA!! That was very cool. We had a great turnout (more than 20 cars). Keep your eyes open for the Day at the Park with 6speedonline (Summer run/meet/BBQ)...details coming soon....

Ben, great meet and we were happy to support you in SD. Love the GT and the CS. Glad to hear your family is doing well. I'll see you soon.

Arling, the pumpkin car looks great on the freeway. Glad you drove down to hang with us.

Kevin and Tad, nice having lunch with you guys. Tad, just let us know when you are ready to pull the trigger...

Joe, the TT looks good. You were driving slow...

Miki, the HRE's make me want to finalize my order. Let us know how that video turns out...I might have a fly by or two on it.

Tony, the blk gt3 is hot as always. Man, you really do take good care of that black paint.

Roy, the 997 represented well yesterday. Time for the 19's. Those wheel wells are big...

Albert, much props to you for organizing the HRE visit. It was informative and I thought it was great that the Prez of HRE showed up to talk with us. Very nice. Now it's time for you and I to organize the Day at the Park with 6speedonline (run/meet/BBQ).

Mark, the cab looks great. Matthew is already a budding Porsche enthusiast.

Paul2x, good to meet you. That car is pretty damn fast.

Kareem, congrats to your wife and I would be honored to attend the celebration!

If I have forgotten anyone, I apologize. We had a large crew out there. It was awesome to drive up to the OC Starbucks and see so many P-Cars there. This stuff always gets me excited and I am looking forward to the next event! You guys are a great bunch and I really enjoy organizing these events!

T

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:46 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Pic 2

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:47 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:48 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:48 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:49 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:49 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:50 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:51 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:51 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:52 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:52 AM
pic

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:53 AM
pic

dd

Attached Images  
Old 03-28-2005, 09:28 AM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
hey thomas, nice finally meeting your wife! you're both lucky.

btw, did anyone see this a-hole pull this silly stunt? :-)

http://www.redroxband.com/CGT%20slide.avi

Old 03-28-2005, 09:34 AM
Kills Bugs Fast
45otto is infamous around these parts
Why does that make him a "a-hole"? Lighten up man.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LA/OC Run to San Diego Meet on Saturday, March 26