996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Calling Scott - Switzer R1K?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 05:09 PM
P1 911
Kevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of lightKevin D is a glorious beacon of light
With the kinda AWHP and AUC you guys put down in that thing you should be doing MUCH better than a 9.0@161mph... either you guys were takin' it REALLY easy or the track was nasty/slick as hell.. or both*

...my fearless prediction is solid 8's very soon..

Old 07-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
8's fo sho

Old 07-28-2011, 05:35 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kevin D
With the kinda AWHP and AUC you guys put down in that thing you should be doing MUCH better than a 9.0@161mph... either you guys were takin' it REALLY easy or the track was nasty/slick as hell.. or both*

...my fearless prediction is solid 8's very soon..
I think it's a combination of two things:

1. The track was really nasty
2. Running 8's in a 3900 lb car is really freaking difficult

Old 07-28-2011, 05:48 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Crazy fast! Bad *** street car bro!Next stop 8's

Old 07-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
8's fo sho
Thanks Sean. We'll see.

Originally Posted by joetwint
Thanks, Joe. I appreciate it bro.

Old 07-28-2011, 06:39 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Congrats Scott. Good to see the car running down the strip.

Old 07-28-2011, 06:52 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Scott! It sounds great at WOT!

Old 07-28-2011, 06:55 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Fkn impressive dude!!! Happy for you...go kill some bikes with that thing...

Old 07-28-2011, 07:36 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Fkn impressive dude!!! Happy for you...go kill some bikes with that thing...
Forget the bikes go after the Lambos ....I'll stay off the roads if Scotts in town..

Old 07-28-2011, 08:31 PM
rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !rdss Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by joetwint

Scott can you drive easy at the streets as the GT-R had 700 WHP ? can you go to movie,work or do any kind of stuff with 1248 WHP every day any day ?

Old 07-28-2011, 09:00 PM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Ferrrrocious. wow.

Were those drag radials on the car for that dragstrip run? If they were and they were slipping like that then what chance do street tires have on a highway? I understand you've had fast cars before but I think you may want to get familiar with this beast before unleashing it. lol, maybe there is such a thing as "too much power".

Old 07-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by rdss
Scott can you drive easy at the streets as the GT-R had 700 WHP ? can you go to movie,work or do any kind of stuff with 1248 WHP every day any day ?
I'll be driving the car on the streets on 93 octane or 100 octane, so somewhere between 825 -1000 awhp or so. With R888s, it will be extremely driveable.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by The Bogg
Ferrrrocious. wow.

Were those drag radials on the car for that dragstrip run? If they were and they were slipping like that then what chance do street tires have on a highway? I understand you've had fast cars before but I think you may want to get familiar with this beast before unleashing it. lol, maybe there is such a thing as "too much power".
Yes, those are drag radials...and I'll be running 20" R888 r-compounds on the street at a lower power 99% of the time. The only time I'll run full power on the street would probably be during TX2K week.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:54 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
SICK!!!!! Congrats Scott!!! Thing is a BEAST!!!!!!

Old 07-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Bolt-OnM3 is infamous around these parts
Amazing car Scott, all the wait seems to be paying off.
Most historic build on 6speed in recent history.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Calling Scott - Switzer R1K?