996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

:::Porsche 996 Turbo Project Photo Shoot:::

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 12:32 AM
sdotbphotograph has a spectacular aura aboutsdotbphotograph has a spectacular aura aboutsdotbphotograph has a spectacular aura about
:::Porsche 996 Turbo Project Photo Shoot:::

Porsche 996 Turbo Project
Photo Shoot by me

for more of my work check

http://www.sdotb.com/

let me know what you guys think, these 2 are only photos I have.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:45 AM
gearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond reputegearhead has a reputation beyond repute
interesting, but the colors of the car look like too computer rendurie, if thats a word(cartoonish) and was the car even there? Or just added later.
Just my opinion, but its still cool.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:40 AM
madmaxgr is infamous around these parts
awesome i like it

Old 02-25-2011, 04:57 AM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
yeah do you have a pic without all the computer work to see how it looks like for real?

Old 02-25-2011, 07:27 AM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
Amazing work, kind of a dramatic shot, plus the background is amazing. Congratulation

Old 02-25-2011, 08:23 AM
Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !Nor Cal Turbo Is a GOD !
That's cool looking paint scheme on the car. The image softening on the car does adds a nice contrast against an intense background. That same image softening technique is why all the old hollywood celebrities manage to hide their wrikly faces in magazine photo shoots.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:27 AM
sdotbphotograph has a spectacular aura aboutsdotbphotograph has a spectacular aura aboutsdotbphotograph has a spectacular aura about
thank you for all the feedback!

here you guys go, color of the car is flat red

Old 02-25-2011, 09:41 AM
Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !
I like it both ways!

Old 02-25-2011, 09:55 AM
TurboCab is infamous around these parts
I love them. The computer work is excellent and I think it adds an interesting dimension to the work. Something I would put up on a wall

Old 02-25-2011, 10:15 AM
ChrisGTS is infamous around these parts
The composition on both shots is excellent. But I believe the processing work in them is too much for my taste. The car looks unreal, almost computer generated in those first two shots. The sky also looks very unnatural, with haloes around the building and sign. The contrast and color adjustments on the building look very nice. I would not have assumed that so much shadow in the shots would be desirable, but it looks fine and actually serves to focus you on certain elements of the car. So that works well, I think.
You are obviously good with Photoshop, and since that is the case, I wonder what these shots would look like if you did them as HDRs. I do not do any HDRs myself, since I only shoot wildlife, but you might get some very nice, very natural-looking results with that technique. It would allow you to get the sky darker, I think, without giving you the haloes.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:38 AM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
love the work on the side skirt and how it matches the front lip.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:45 AM
greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !greekc6 Is a GOD !
great pic

Old 02-25-2011, 11:07 AM
JSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond repute
Any pictures of the back

of the car ? Thanks.

Originally Posted by sdotbphotograph
thank you for all the feedback!

here you guys go, color of the car is flat red

Old 02-26-2011, 09:23 AM
Aerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant futureAerodude has a brilliant future
Great stuff! I really like the computer work on the car. The one thought I have is how would the 2 pictures would look without the darkened sky? My eyes are almost drawn up to the sky instead of the car -- and the car is what you want to focus on. Just a layman's thought....

Old 04-23-2011, 01:58 PM
gregporsche is infamous around these parts
I love the first 2 shots, excellent, look fantastic !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: :::Porsche 996 Turbo Project Photo Shoot:::