996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

NJ / NY / PA / DE / MD Dyno-Day at AWE Tuning – Saturday, April 16

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 09:00 AM
Chronos is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

I'm going to try to get a pass for the trip. Sounds like a blast, and you'll need someone to set the high hp numbers for you!

Old 03-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Mike/A.W.E.
Pack a bag
Hop a plane
See some friends
Hi Mike
Looks like I'll be missing another fun event at your facility. I would love go especially since April 16th is my Birthday and I miss my buddies up north
It seems my NEW job is keeping me busy... I will be joining the Ferrari Run to Key Largo. I wish you all a wonderful time and some serious numbers.. get some video footage! I guess I have to wait for a Dyno day down here to see my baby's numbers.

Old 03-26-2005, 09:23 AM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by Porsche Babe
Sure Ken, I move out of state and now you decide to put another Dyno day together
Todd Ellentuck needs someone to drive his turbo up from my shop
He will be away on business and would like his car dynoed

Come on up!!
$79 Jet Blue

Old 03-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
She should fly up and bring a few hotties with her, we could use some good eye candy for the down time while waiting for the dyno.

Old 03-29-2005, 04:50 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
I just thought I would bring this up to the top since the date is approaching.

We would really like to see BobbyC and Johnfromjersey show up to meet everyone!!!

What do you say guys???? I copied both of you on the email since you wanted to be included in the meets but haven't heard from either of you.

Old 03-29-2005, 05:10 PM
Johnfromjersey is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by KPV
I just thought I would bring this up to the top since the date is approaching.

We would really like to see BobbyC and Johnfromjersey show up to meet everyone!!!

What do you say guys???? I copied both of you on the email since you wanted to be included in the meets but haven't heard from either of you.
my car is undergoing a lot of change right now & I do not have an exact date in when it will be ready. If it is ready in time I will definitely be attending and letting you know. Thanks

Old 03-29-2005, 07:41 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
John,
What are you doing to the car? Spill it!

Old 03-30-2005, 07:22 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Hey everyone!

Can we get a roll call to see who is coming? It would be nice to know so we can plan it out.

Old 03-30-2005, 08:03 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Chris Moynihan aka rockitman - CONFIRMED!!!

Old 03-30-2005, 08:05 AM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Is Sean coming and is he bringing his son? I plan to bring my son.

Old 03-30-2005, 12:06 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Does anyone who is going have the Europipe Stage II quite? I want to hear some new exhausts. No loud drone boxes please.

Old 03-30-2005, 12:39 PM
My87Targa is infamous around these parts
damn it, why does my car have to be broken i want to dyno it while its still stock

Old 03-30-2005, 02:07 PM
KPV
Mike,
I will be there but I am not sure if I will dyno or not.

Ron,
Sean will more than likely not be going, although I am trying to get a definite answer.

Gunther,
I have the Europipe Stage 2 Loud and Ron (vipertestarossa) has the Cargraphic exhaust. You can listen to them.

My87Targa,
Get it fixed and come out and play!

Old 03-30-2005, 02:08 PM
KPV
Ron,
By the way, even if Sean and his son aren't there, your son will love to see the cars on the dyno. It is a lot of fun!

Old 03-30-2005, 11:51 PM
Happy Now?
Originally posted by KPV
Ron,
By the way, even if Sean and his son aren't there, your son will love to see the cars on the dyno. It is a lot of fun!
For sure, I will try to make it (unless a pesky business trip comes up).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NJ / NY / PA / DE / MD Dyno-Day at AWE Tuning – Saturday, April 16